• LittleTaco - June 19, 2009 10:06 p.m.

My favorite game from last summer (that i actually bought) was bad company, if i buy a game that is realeased this summer i hope i enjoy it as much as battlefield!
  • FierceDeity - June 19, 2009 9:43 p.m.

ahahah take you for a ride MvC2 was so bloody awesome
  • NeoKef - June 19, 2009 9:07 p.m.

1600 for Marvel vs Capcom 2? I was hoping it would be cheaper since SSFIITHR was 1200 points and 800 for the original SSFII. While the original Soul Calibur (sorry if I misspelled) is 1200 and the Special Edition of Fatal Fury for 400 points.
  • Cyberninja - June 19, 2009 8:36 p.m.

im going to buy the bundle for fan service the game since i dont have a psp yet that plus the new souliclaibur my is going to have some copition that plus birth by sleep is for psp
  • iluvmyDS - June 19, 2009 8:05 p.m.

I will argue that Scribblenauts will be one of the best DS games of '09.
  • iluvmyDS - June 19, 2009 7:43 p.m.

FOUR PAGES?! How can I possibly read all that. Joking.
  • jballboy88 - June 19, 2009 7:39 p.m.

AHHH!!!! FOR BEATLES ROCK BAND YOU GUYS FORGOT TO LABEL IT FOR PS3 ALSO!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • MechGyver - June 19, 2009 7:10 p.m.

There´s no better time to be spent loked inside home playing video games than Summer...01010110101...1o1....
  • beastieguy - July 4, 2009 10:48 p.m.

i bet the halo odst and final fantasy will be a big hit. i really want to play halo odst though!
  • KrizLol - June 26, 2009 2:25 a.m.

cant wait for ODST and Bayonetta.
  • rwells - June 24, 2009 12:36 a.m.

AAAHHHHHH!!!! splinter cell got pushed back again.. damn it damn it...ubisoft u r a sak full of spoiled ass 4 making me wait this long!
  • sharklion - June 23, 2009 6 p.m.

Wheres starcraft2? thats ment to come out in september the 26th. Isn't it?
  • HimD6 - June 22, 2009 3:26 a.m.

finally i know what blazblue is! target has a video of it, and its all anime-style cutscenees, but no I know that I have to have it!
  • key0blade - June 22, 2009 1:49 a.m.

Last summer I bought a PS3 and MGS4, but some games looks like its gonna live up to it
  • Danomeon - June 22, 2009 12:20 a.m.

I've got some wonderful RPG love to sit through this summer with Tales of Vesperia, I'm trying to reach level 200 via the "10x exp" perk I get after beating the game twice. Once I'm finished with that, Call of Duty 4, LEft 4 Dead, and Team Fortress 2 are all beckoning to me with their stellar multiplayer modes.
  • Squander - June 21, 2009 8:53 p.m.

Yeah BlazBlue!! You forgot to mention the awesome kick-ass soundtrack!
  • Defguru7777 - June 21, 2009 4:26 a.m.

I was getting Overlord II next week, but I got Prototype this week. I don't regret it. I've got a week coming up where I need a new game or I'll go bored out of my effing mind. Other picks from this article: Halo 3: ODST, Shadow Complex.
  • madman725 - June 20, 2009 9:48 p.m.

I cant believe you guys forgot about Forza 3 and NFS SHIFT. and you guys just had a big discussion about them
  • shortkilla505 - June 20, 2009 4:04 p.m.

Dude, Dissidia is the shit. i got the japanese version (which took me like a week to completely figure out how to navigate) and it was awesome on it. i'm still playing it. i can't beat the last part of the story mode. Cloud does 7000 on a critical, which is at least 700 times as much as i do on a normal hit. so, i have to beat him without him hitting me. and then, i have about 4 more people to beat after him.... gayy!
  • xXHaloKillerXx - June 20, 2009 1:12 p.m.

The Conduit shouldnt be here.It looks stupid and why is it called the Conduit?