• Unoriginal - October 3, 2010 1:13 p.m.

Why the HELL does Europe get Kirby in 2011? seriously what?
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - October 3, 2010 10:44 a.m.

So disappointed SMB is not coming to PSN... Sony are twats.
  • KnightDehumidifier - October 3, 2010 9:54 a.m.

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but also Uncharted 2: GOTY Edition, which contains all the multiplayer DLC and other stuff as well. Worth the investment if you haven't bought it yet, or looking to play it online.
  • joeyhaske - October 3, 2010 5:27 a.m.

defiantly fallout new vegas,and maybe MoH,Naruto ninja storm 2,or the force unleashed 2
  • PanzerDSS - October 3, 2010 4:01 a.m.

Maybe it’s a good time to start, as NBA 2K11 has a particular focus on Michael Jordan – you can play as MJ from his rookie career all the way to his legendary three-peat with the Bulls, plus collect a full line of status-enhancing Air Jordan shoes. There’s probably some roster updates and stuff too." Umm... how about two three-peats? Give the man his due.
  • quincytheodore - October 3, 2010 2:34 a.m.

So many games, so little time. I just bought Dead Rising 2. Now Enslaved is coming, I really like the art direction and before you know it Fallout : Vegas is coming too. I miss the carefree time I used to have :(.. Ah I'm ranting.. I'll also thinking of checking Fable 3 just for the heck of it.
  • Xleathery420X - October 3, 2010 1:51 a.m.

damn there are a lot of good games comin out this month and also some really really shitty ones
  • slickninja - October 3, 2010 12:08 a.m.

I will only buy Fallout: New Vegas if it doesn't freeze every 10 minutes like Fallout 3. That could've been the game of the year, but the freezing seriously flawed it.
  • Warden385 - October 2, 2010 11:58 p.m.

MAN WHY, WHY....... why must their be so many freaking awsome games!?!?!......... fallout and fable a must have, star wars ill rent then on top of that i need to save for Dragon age 2 and dragon age ultimate editions!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ell223 - October 2, 2010 11:29 p.m.

Getting Fallout on my PC for the mods and stuff. Then i'll get the console version when they release a GOTY edition with it all included. Will hang on Fable 3 until around Christmas probably.
  • RPGFAN - October 2, 2010 11:27 p.m.

So Many Awesomeo Games Coming Out. Getting:Fallout New Vegas.Fable 3.The Sims 3.Star Wars The Force Unleased 2. And Maybe Castlevania. And After That Well i Guess im Going To Have To Live In A Carboard Box Because Im Gonna Have No Cash'ish Left:P
  • Gutey66 - October 2, 2010 10:24 p.m.

Castlevania, New Vegas, and Fable, cant wait :)
  • The_King_of_Nothing - October 2, 2010 10:13 p.m.

I still don't get (and never will) why people hate on The Force Unleashed so much. I thought it was a great game and the gameplay was entertaining. It had a couple of flaws, but every game does. It's probably people crying of absolutely nothing. Oh who am I kidding, "probably".
  • IceHawk79 - October 2, 2010 8:26 p.m.

Looking forward to Sonic 4, Lego Universe! cant wait for both.
  • Spybreak8 - October 2, 2010 8 p.m.

Jesus I think you need another page, freakin games man!
  • thedutewaw - October 2, 2010 7:33 p.m.

Lookin forward to 4 Heroes of Light and New Vegas of course, after listening to Tdar 121 I am now really excited about Odyssey to the West and I'll probably buy it day one. Eh I'll probably get Lords of Shadow eventually too
  • ThatOneself - October 2, 2010 7:17 p.m.

Vanquish and New Vegas on the same day? Decisions decisions.
  • dontshootthereviewer - October 2, 2010 5:49 p.m.

well now I'm getting depressed.... sooooo many good games are coming out close to each other and im freakin broke.
  • AznNguyen72 - October 2, 2010 5:28 p.m.

so many good games and no money to buy any of them....
  • keefster - October 2, 2010 4:37 p.m.

Shit. So many in the list I want, but I can really only get 1 or 2 games, and then maybe 1 or 2 for christmas. I think I'll go with MOH.... Sims 3 maybe. Fable 3, I want it, but my brother might buy it so I'll just save money and loan it off him when he is done with it. Plus we got cataclysm on the way. 2010 is great.