• Markstone - January 4, 2011 2:07 a.m.

I was so looking forwards to DC Universe Online until I learned it was $15 dollars a month :( but now I have Mass Effect 2 to enjoy
  • ssj4raditz - January 4, 2011 1:47 a.m.

May not be getting anything this month, except possibly LBP2.
  • Crimmy - January 4, 2011 1:26 a.m.

I've been playing the MNC beta. Just as good as the XBLA version. Buy the game now for 10% off ($13.49 w/out tax) and play the beta for free.
  • NightCrawler_358 - January 4, 2011 1:19 a.m.

I wish DCUO didn't have a subscription fee, still might pick it up. Monday Night Combat looks pretty nifty, but i need to hold my cash for LBP2, no matter what. I really want Mass Effect 2, but its ridiculous how its 60 big ones again. that sucks the big one.
  • JADENkOTOR - January 4, 2011 1:05 a.m.

@ Clovin64: It is so different from Dragon Age that they can't really be compared... Dragon Age is good but nowhere NEAR as polished as ME2 and you character actually talks when you pick a line of dialogue. The gameplay of ME2 is totally different from DA (3rd person shooter vs. point and click), but its just as good if not better than Gears. It really just depends what type of game you like... for me ME2 was better because it was so polished and refined in every way. You can't find anything wrong with it and that is simply amazing.
  • aham1994 - January 4, 2011 12:54 a.m.

Big month for PS3!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - January 4, 2011 12:46 a.m.

If MNC came to Steam, will it come to PS3? God, I hope so.
  • celticsfan645 - January 4, 2011 12:40 a.m.

Damn. Itd be cool if DCUO came on 3460. I blame Bobby Kotick
  • Robusken - January 4, 2011 12:29 a.m.

Sorry Ghost Trick, theres some other games I gotta buy before I can get to you.
  • H2A2I00 - January 3, 2011 11:56 p.m.

Mass Effect 2 has my money I am a huge fan of Bioware and I always wanted to play Mass Effect 2 and here it is :D Day One buy for sure
  • austinthebookworm - January 3, 2011 11:26 p.m.

When does Okamiden come out?
  • Clovin64 - January 3, 2011 11:24 p.m.

I pre-ordered Mass Effect 2 for PS3 earlier today. It had better be as good as everyone says. At least let it be better than Dragon Age Origins (which was good but still dissapointing).
  • skeletalbutton - January 3, 2011 11:23 p.m.

@ mjhaylett Exactly the same with me! I only started playing it recenly, but mass effect is now easily my favourite series of all time.
  • sirpsychosexy - January 3, 2011 11:21 p.m.

That picture advertising this article had batman on it. It got me excited for Arkham Asylum 2... only for me to realize that Batman is in a lot of series. Poo. @MJHAYLETT Doesn't that seem a bit... excessive?
  • mostlyhybrid - January 3, 2011 11:19 p.m.

might have to go pick up PvZ for my ds, that is if i ever get around to fixing the hing.
  • Pocotron - January 3, 2011 11:19 p.m.

Thank god for Christmas money! Now I can actually afford the LBP2 Collector's Edition! I love it that much...
  • skeletalbutton - January 3, 2011 11:19 p.m.

This is a pretty good line up considering it's only january, I'll probably end up picking up dead space, mass effect and little big planet,ilomilo also looks intruiging though.
  • MJHAYLETT - January 3, 2011 11:13 p.m.

Mass Effect 2 is my January 2011 Day One Buy - and I have it already on 360! My love for Mass Effect knows no bounds :D