• lovinmyps3 - April 2, 2011 4:30 a.m.

Portal 2 and Final Fantasy IV. That's what I'm getting this month!
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 2, 2011 3:52 a.m.

The other day I suddenly got reallypumped for Portal 2 for some reason, now I can't wait. I'll wait on Mortal Kombat, but that Dungeon Hunter sounds interesting. besides that, pretty calm month...
  • InflammableAnteater - April 2, 2011 2:56 a.m.

I can count the games I want from this list on my thumb. Conduit 2 had better be a huge improvement over the first, especially in the multiplayer. Hopefully it'll block people from using that crazy rocket launcher machine gun hack.
  • 510BrotherPanda - April 2, 2011 2:41 a.m.

Can't wait for Patapon 3! Rolito's art direction on all the games is still charming, and the added Infrastructure Online Co-op might be interesting. I wonder how the 4-man team works out, though...
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 2, 2011 1:54 a.m.

April 19th is my birthday. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • ricochetguro - April 2, 2011 1:45 a.m.

Portal 2, Final Fantasy IV psp, and possibly Mortal Kombat.
  • D0CCON - April 2, 2011 1:14 a.m.

For the entirety of Spring, I've had an upcoming game to look forward to. First Pokemon Black and White, then Crysis 2, and now the final game of spring that I can't wait for, Portal 2. The only sad thing is that after Portal there won't be anything of interest to me until Fall. As for Portal 2 itself, I've been waiting for it for what feels like forever. I would easily choose it over Half Life 2: Episode 3 or even Half Life 3. I would get it the instant it releases, but since its release date is so close to Easter, it sounds like I may get that as my biggest Easter gift ever (I've always gotten a little something along with all of the candy and this will be the second to last time I'll have an Easter (or any holiday after it) before I go off to college, so it sounds like I may get a videogame and this would be the one I'd get).
  • SpikroddNG - April 2, 2011 12:10 a.m.

Portal 2 is a definite first-day buy. I'd get Darkspore in a heartbeat if it weren't for having a piss-poor computer.
  • Doctalen - April 1, 2011 11:34 p.m.

Except for MOrtal Kombat and Portal 2, this month looks really dry for new game releases.
  • mockraven - April 1, 2011 11:16 p.m.

I definitely have Portal 2 pre-ordered! As spring-time birthday gifts I pre-ordered it on steam for my gaming family members. There are so many good games that have come out and will be coming out this year, I can't even keep up, though. My Okami-den is still wrapped because I can't seem to catch up with all the releases. The horror!
  • nadrewod - April 1, 2011 10:20 p.m.

@saya-MON, it is actually 18 days until Portal 2. Anyways, really excited about getting Portal 2. Driver looks great, but my gaming budget is in the dumps now, so I am saving my money for LA Noire. The only games Rockstar can seem to make are GOTY contenders, and that is a great thing. However, I still hope lots of people buy Driver on release day and support the devs behind it.
  • UberNoob - April 1, 2011 10:10 p.m.

The only game I am SURELY getting is Portal 2 this month.
  • saya-MON - April 1, 2011 10:07 p.m.

20 long days until "Portal 2". I can't wait!
  • EricBratcher - April 1, 2011 9:11 p.m.

Nice catch, Rockman. Want a job?
  • garnsr - April 1, 2011 9:05 p.m.

Now that the Prince of Persia trilogy's on disc I can look for deals and get it for less than $15 a game. The digital price will never come down, which is one of the best arguments for continued physical media.
  • Rockman - April 1, 2011 9:02 p.m.

"Divitnity" II: The Dragon Knight Saga, eh?
  • ALinkToTheZack - April 1, 2011 8:34 p.m.

Where are all the good 3DS games? I was hoping beyond hope that OoT would randomly be announced for April.
  • Redeater - April 1, 2011 8:19 p.m.

Wow this seriously looks like an April fool's joke......
  • deadpool125 - April 1, 2011 8:15 p.m.

First. Man vs. Wild video game: Press triangle to drink your own piss