• NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 23, 2009 7:40 p.m.

This is EPIC. I think I have become gay for you Mr. Elston . . . in the non-homosexual sense.
  • Cyberninja - June 23, 2009 7:31 p.m.

you should do this with kirby
  • LIFExDEATH - June 28, 2009 2:04 p.m.

wind waker's ( or wind wanker, jks) ganon has a huge head! litterally he could eat link!
  • AuthorityFigure - June 26, 2009 12:16 a.m.

Ganondorf has stayed the same, it's Link that keeps changing. Those poison mushrooms and potions mess with your size and hormones like a bitch...
  • Unoriginal - June 25, 2009 3:57 p.m.

Great article. Gave me so much nostalgia. Is it confirmed that we wont hear of the next Zelda untill E3 2010?
  • MercurysPhoenix - June 25, 2009 12:35 p.m.

I don't remember there being blood in OoT, but it has been so long since I played it. Awesome final battle though - especially the Master Sword combo at the end. Loved Wind Waker's Ganon though. The transformation had been done too many times - it was refreshing to actually have a finale against the man himself.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 25, 2009 4:16 a.m.

i have only had the patience to beat two zelda games in my entire life... ocarina of time and majoras mask (n64 was my first console) but this article made reminesce about good ole nintendo. you just inspired me go out and buy a gamecube (for twilight princess). thank you gamesradar, you always give me things to spend money on. i actually just beat majoras mask for the first time about a month ago (i gave up when i got stuck back when the ps2 was released). and i still go back and have to beat ocarina of time about every year or six months. i still have my n64 and my original game.
  • Silvermech - June 25, 2009 3:16 a.m.

I'm shocked. I never knew Ganondorf had another form. But I'm young and have questionable sanaty. But I ask, why is he supposed to have died? He's an evil mastermined, for all we know he just dispersed himself to later reform.
  • Thequestion 121 - June 24, 2009 8:01 p.m.

That was an awesome and fascinating feature, guys!! Ganon is freaking huge!!!
  • _D-Man_ - June 24, 2009 3:47 p.m.

CYBERNINJA IS RIGHT THERE NEEDS TO BE A KIRBVY VERSION OF THIS ARTICLE! I DEMAND IT!
  • Mr.Epic64 - June 24, 2009 1:09 p.m.

^ 1)To feed baby's. 2)To make guys happy.
  • EmmaXII - June 24, 2009 9:37 a.m.

I don't think ganondorf will be in the new Zelda for the wii because its twilight princess style, Think about it. Orcarina -- Majoras mask, same link, no new reincarnations, same style, no ganondorf in Majoras mask. Wind waker -- phantom hourgless, same conclusion. . . I think it will be the same with twilight princess cause i think thats the route there going with for the newer Zelda games, just my thoughts.. . .
  • Ezekiel17 - June 24, 2009 7:58 a.m.

The CD-i versions of link and Ganon looked like douchbags. Comparing an ACTUAL nintendo Zelda title to on of those peices of crap would be like comparing Modern Warfare to Terrorist Hunter (or whatever that game was called).
  • phoenix_wings - June 24, 2009 4:39 a.m.

I never really remembered the blood in the first version of OoT...I always thought he was throwing up. Which was kind of unusual...since...well, he was dying. But I presumed you'd be like "Holy fuck, I'm dying! Blaargh!" I guess all those Light Arrows sticking out of his chest really would cause that kind of reaction. LOL--at least they didn't go all MKII on us and make him sweat.
  • LittleTaco - June 24, 2009 3:12 a.m.

i agree with Harmon20 a amus/ridley comparison would be real nice
  • The_Zanger - June 24, 2009 2:36 a.m.

Are you kidding?! They replaced the blood?! Thats so fucking stupid!! I played the sissy version of OoT.
  • Harmon20 - June 24, 2009 2:33 a.m.

how about some Samus/Ridley comparisons?
  • LinkSceptile333 - June 24, 2009 12:14 a.m.

Ganondorf looked tall in Twilight Princess.
  • Jacob816 - June 23, 2009 11:53 p.m.

I hate to be the asshole that brings it up, but how about Link and Ganon from the CD-i games?
  • shadowless92 - June 23, 2009 9:46 p.m.

GANONDORF i never understand why sometimes hes a pig and sometimes hes human and i dont actually understand zelda in general cus its like Link is always different in each game its like if u call ur son link in that world hes destined to be a legendary hero add me and plz explain