We Recommend

• dante1924 - January 7, 2010 12:25 a.m.

Oh and gamesradar, I was right! Thanks to MW2, this december was more barren than the aftermath of a tornado in the wild west! And because people are stupid and forget that the first 3 months of the year even exist, they will probably sell worse than they would have if they stuck to the original plan! I've seen the trillions of gigantic boxes at the game store! At one I went to, there was barely even enough room!
  • ReadToLights - January 7, 2010 12:08 a.m.

A Good end to my year. God I love the Anti-Awards
  • BishopofHippo93 - January 7, 2010 12:06 a.m.

Nazi Zombies stealing from Gears 2's Horde Mode? I didn't realize Gears 2 came out first. But honestly, World at War came out all of 3 days later; do you really think it stole from Horde Mode? I liked Nazi Zombies, and frankly didn't like either of the Gears of War games. Just my opinion, though.
  • SimpleJack - January 6, 2010 11:51 p.m.

for the twitter on xbox thing. sure its pretty useless. but you could buy the messenger kit and type way faster.
  • CreeplyTuna - January 6, 2010 11:45 p.m.

guitar...hero...has...desicrated...KURT COBAIN! godamn!!!! one of the greatest musicians of all time in a game that people play to pretend to be good at music...but...WTF! that guys my idol. if he were alive, he would not sell out. other K Cobain fans you know what im talking about
  • Ded - January 6, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Aww that's a shame, I'd never even seen that Eat Lead game before, and it looks like it could have been great if it wasn't for the terrible gameplay :/
  • CreeplyTuna - January 6, 2010 11:24 p.m.

the killzone 2 shit storm vid was hilarious! i dont watch anything on G4 but is he drunk? he looks drunk to me... thats just a thought but i wanna put it out there nice article too =)
  • Pocotron - January 6, 2010 11:09 p.m.

Adam Sessler was so funny! "Sit down, take a breath, and while your mouth is open, shove a dick in it." That made me roll over quite literally
  • dante1924 - January 6, 2010 10:49 p.m.

Hey, what's the silver gizmondo, chopped liver? It was the first anti award ever!