• Persona - January 7, 2010 5:53 a.m.

Ahh Bioware, making trailers that we cant play. :D I vote rouge warrior for best credits in a bad game.
  • Defguru7777 - January 7, 2010 5:22 a.m.

@cigero The game's story says that the Russians copied the ACS module that Soap and Roach recovered in Cliffhanger. Don't know if it's realistic, but that's it. Also, forgot to say this in my last post. That Phoenix Wright/Brutal Legend image made me laugh so frigging hard. LOL
  • Defguru7777 - January 7, 2010 5:19 a.m.

I have wracked my brain trying to figure out why Shepard betrayed Task Force 141. It's good to know I'm not just missing something.
  • TheHalfanese - January 7, 2010 5:09 a.m.

Sessler = win
  • cigero - January 7, 2010 4:38 a.m.

Of course. Obviously, its super-frick'n easy to sneak an entire invasion force past France, Germany, the UK... That whole game is a bunch of bs to me. I brandish the single-fingered solute toward infinity award!
  • cigero - January 7, 2010 4:31 a.m.

One aspect of m2's crappy story line begs the question: How in the holy hell did the russians attack the eastern coast without bieng detected by-ya know- NATO???
  • Pruman - January 7, 2010 4:15 a.m.

I'm surprised the decision to drop dedicated servers for the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 didn't end up as the "biggest dick move." Talk about a completely avoidable and unnecessary "F you" to the community!
  • matt588 - January 7, 2010 4:12 a.m.

@ phoenix_wings: the funny thing is when xplay reviewed RIDE they determined the most fun you could have was using the peripheral as a skateboard. (although they did fall alot because they were in a parking lot) the playstation rash made me laugh till I cried (not that there is a problem with the PS3, just with parents)
  • BLOODmuffins - January 7, 2010 4:02 a.m.

Great article! When I was reading it, I was listening the "The Joshua Tree" by U2 (an amazing album, for those who don't know), and I shut it off so I could listen to all two minutes and fifty-six seconds of "MC Mickey Rourke". That was a mistake that almost made me cut off my ears. I wish that for Anti-Game Of The Year you guys (and girls) at GR had given it to Activision's entire catalogue, instead of just TH:R, but it certainly deserved it.
  • phoenix_wings - January 7, 2010 4:02 a.m.

So does the RIDE controller feel like an actual skateboard? Cause I mean if you don't have anything better to do, and in parts of the world it is snowing, just take it down some kiddie slope and use it like a snow-board. You'll probably get more fun out of it than playing TH RIDE. If of course you don't kill yourself while doing it.
  • spacemonkey086 - January 7, 2010 3:28 a.m.

x play is so stupid. they actually called out people on their forums, saying they are delusional? thanks for watching, oh now im going to make fun of you in front of everyone. their scoring system sucks, no one uses a 5/5 rating system unless there are half points. thats why they hand out perfect scores all the time.
  • Yeager1122 - January 7, 2010 3 a.m.

I knew the left for dead 2 boycotters would end up buying the game bunch of hypocrites and the "xbox herpes" was hilarious but they need to stop making video games out to be such a bad thing its just getting ridiculous.
  • Cyberninja - January 7, 2010 2:42 a.m.

i wonder if they are going to put tony hawk ride in a landfill next to et
  • DriveShaft - January 7, 2010 2:18 a.m.

Lol, I didn't know Nolan North was in 19 games, he's gonna tucker out befor Uncharted 3! x]
  • mgkyo666 - January 7, 2010 2:14 a.m.

Adam's rant made me laugh so much, I kinda agree with him because when I got my ps3 it came with Killzone2, wasn't as good as I expected it to be, but i still play it from time to time.And Mickey Rourke's song is f*cking hilarious
  • Silvermech - January 7, 2010 1:26 a.m.

We need Obama to help us out with ideas. He does seem to be more in the new technology then other people in congress. You know what? Get a Mexican their own game! Or a German. We need diversity!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - January 7, 2010 1:25 a.m.

i remeber wanting to get rogue warrior along time ago when it was first announced and the multilayer map randomization sounded awesome and now look what we got :(
  • TURbo - January 7, 2010 1:02 a.m.

At the end of podcast 58 or 59 community segment you said you loved Horde mode esque co-op multiplayer. Amazed that the Black Baron wasn't on the list.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - January 7, 2010 12:46 a.m.

I love the anti-awards, they're so much more interesting than the platinum chalice.
  • redmight - January 7, 2010 12:44 a.m.

So many horrible games, so much ruined potential, so many accurate awards, nice job GR for the great article and I can't wait to see how 2010 will turn out to be.