• camelfro - January 3, 2010 11:42 a.m.

gud list i waz expectin niko belic or the prince. i forgot about hk-47 i gotta go play that game again ps good shout out to the preeminate muscle funker pyramid head
  • JohnEP - January 3, 2010 11:01 p.m.

The Lich King? From that little known game of World of Warcraft?
  • TooSpliced - January 4, 2010 2:02 a.m.

Big Daddy FTW
  • ahhmyballs - January 4, 2010 12:53 p.m.

im guessing theres no SNAKE cause he appeared much before this decade,or then im goin to kill someone.
  • ahhmyballs - January 4, 2010 1:03 p.m.

my bad. snake was an old classic charecter.thats why hes not here.
  • slickninja - January 5, 2010 1:10 a.m.

No Amaterasu from Okami and no Sora. I know Okami didn't sell that much but it was still a groundbreaking game. I thought Sora would've been a gimme.
  • TheTrooper424 - January 5, 2010 12:38 p.m.

Im sorry GR but as much work that was probably put into this it seems you might have put entirely too much thought into it and forgot about the lovable characters we all know today. Sam Fisher, PoP, Daxter (most definetly), Price, and what about Agent 47? Well, mabye not the assasin but you cant argue once you see a tall guy with a bald head and a red tie you dont automatically picture him. lol
  • phgreat1 - January 6, 2010 5:50 a.m.

YES! Finally some respect for the mother of all special forces. The Boss is THE best female character in ALL of video game history. Most people here have the right gripe when they are looking for Captain Price or Captain MacTavish. Two big parts of two of the biggest games in this decade.
  • wrapdump - January 7, 2010 1:34 a.m.

I always find it ridiculous when poeple say that Masterchef has no personality, and Gordon Freeman does. All this crap about Freeman being an amazing character because he doesn't speak, thus enabling players to become him, while slating Chef for not speaking enough, utter tosh. The Chef is at least as interesting as Freeman, and has some great lines during the games. End of.
  • deathrebellion - January 7, 2010 11:31 p.m.

if Dante and Kratos didn't make this list i'd sue u guys :P Even i considered Kratos not worth of any depth but after sitting thru the game for a few hours i felt PITY for him, PITY!!!!
  • blademage20 - January 9, 2010 1:37 a.m.

What? No Altair or Ezio? At least one of them.
  • crumbdunky - January 9, 2010 6:46 a.m.

I despise CJ. He was a complete tool and the best thing about SA was seeing him beaten senseless whenever I messed up. I'll never get why people love the game so much as to me it was easily the worst GTA ever made. Yeah, you could do a lot of stuff but it was so daft it felt , looking at it now, like an audition tape for bloody Saints Row-and who wants that? Now everyone wants to call GTA4 overrated? they don't kknow they're born! R* try and give us something more mature(and only slightly) and the nets are alive with whining gamers who seemingly forgot just how sh1t gunfights USEd to be in the series and wanted back to the awfully blocky "stand there in the street while we pretend to duel like 17th century gents with our Calvins on show like wee hoodlums" rubbish. CJ can eff off and stay in the past for me. ReCaptcha-ashamed page. Are you trying to tell me something?
  • Tochy - January 10, 2010 2:21 a.m.

where is The Spy
  • WarpBoy - January 10, 2010 6:43 a.m.

um.... Is anyone confused as to why master chief isnt #1????????????? I sure am.
  • WarpBoy - January 10, 2010 6:47 a.m.

wait, their not numbered! so your telling me that a big daddy is as unforgettable as the freak from animal crossing!
  • Spybreak8 - January 11, 2010 10:08 p.m.

Yeah I think Marcus Fenix and Dom are perfect characters, it doesn't help that I read the book detailing their childhood lol. Good read non the less.
  • soren7550 - January 12, 2010 11:24 p.m.

Where's Joanna Dark, Captain Soap MacTavish or even Commander Shepard?
  • tomutwit - January 15, 2010 8:39 p.m.

MOM, from World Of Goo.
  • lokjok - January 17, 2010 3:48 a.m.

Come on!What about Jak, DUH!!!!!!