Topics

TalkRadar

• v1ct0r1 - December 5, 2009 3:27 a.m.

I got "A Semen Tug Lovechild" for an anagram
  • Spybreak8 - December 5, 2009 2:58 a.m.

Oh this one looks good!
  • FanofSaiyan - December 5, 2009 2:51 a.m.

Who knows, if people start taking a liking to these more modern Zelda games, the idea of a futuristic Zelda won't seem that absurd to people.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - December 5, 2009 1:45 a.m.

I had hoped the day would never come when Dan would leave for that certain company who likes to whore out every franchise they have (I'm talking about Activision not Nintendo). The best of luck to ya Dan and I certainly wish you keep coming back to the T-Dar.
  • DrDevious - December 5, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Lol. I went onto a name anagram generator and got Ha! Jerk on an ant
  • TrIp13G - December 5, 2009 12:26 a.m.

TGITD
  • Walrus2159 - December 5, 2009 12:16 a.m.

Thanks for the shout out Chris ^ ^
  • Samael - December 4, 2009 11:41 p.m.

Oh great I just read it more closely, you're leaving for Activision? One of my least favorite companies in the world? Wow...that's sad. See if you can viciously murder Bobby Ko-dick while you're there and become the new CEO. Then I'll support Activison. Captcha: visuals Orc Would've been more appropriate for my previous comment.
  • Splash - December 4, 2009 11:37 p.m.

Nooo Dan is gone! Now who will make Koxm more than one voice
  • Samael - December 4, 2009 11:36 p.m.

*salutes Dan, in an orcish manner*. While I believe that WoW died when Cairne died and that Garrosh will never be my Warchief, I wish you luck sir. Now let's proceed with the roasting you Ghostbusters-loving freak!
  • Hurricrane - December 4, 2009 11:29 p.m.

NOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN! DOOOOOOOON'T LEAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEE USSSSS!!!!!!!
  • camelfro - December 4, 2009 11:08 p.m.

good bye dan you will be missed
  • FantasticMrStarFox - December 4, 2009 10:51 p.m.

woo new tdar! my week is complete.
  • CaptainSpatula - December 4, 2009 10:27 p.m.

I would like to formally thank the radarnauts for delivering me this delicious podcast. it will be consumed by my ears shortly.
  • GrenadeSpamAndSausages - December 4, 2009 10:16 p.m.

oh no. i explain dans back! and then i actualy listen to the podcast and im told he is leaving... but who will make parodies of songs (like simply can't find a wii around christmas time, and such classics as if you like viva pinata... and who could forget you look like a fool if you can't spell?)
  • GrenadeSpamAndSausages - December 4, 2009 10:11 p.m.

dans back! MY WEEKEND IS COMPLETE
  • DrRock - December 4, 2009 9:57 p.m.

Since the servers for the forums are apparently too busy I'll go ahead and post my spell for the Harry Pothead contest. My spell would be for the Torchlight game on the PC. This spell you would give your pet to cast on any nearby enemies. The spell would be called "GonosyphaherpalAIDS" Basically a lethal combination of gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes and AIDS. It's the gift that keeps on giving and giving. The spell would cause all nearby enemies to break out in rashes, uncontrollable crotch itching, nasty oozing. It spreads fast and there is no cure so it can quite possibly infect all whole dungeon in one fail swoop.
  • mastersword369 - December 4, 2009 9:48 p.m.

Sweet! A WINNER IS ME!
  • mEgAzD - December 4, 2009 9:40 p.m.

Thank you dear sirs for this podcast I shall take.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 4, 2009 9:39 p.m.

I can't believe it's not talkradar.