Topics

TalkRadar

• Amnesiac - September 11, 2009 9:24 p.m.

Link for Supernatural DVD contest isn't working...
  • StickyLungs - September 11, 2009 9:23 p.m.

New Talkradar! It's officially the weekend!
  • TheLonelyDancer42 - September 11, 2009 8:19 p.m.

yay!! new T-Dar
  • ARAGONWWE - September 11, 2009 8:13 p.m.

yes finaly
  • Spybreak8 - September 19, 2009 11:30 p.m.

Great podcast, wow I didn't even notice it was the longest podcast. Very funny.
  • Spybreak8 - September 18, 2009 12:39 a.m.

The Ghost Faced Killer, that's awesome, waka waka "shink", dead ghost. Dling now!
  • BannedInDC - September 15, 2009 11:39 p.m.

Longest Podcast ever, but I manage to listen to the whole thing while writing papers and such. You guys make solid entertaining background noise, and I mean that in the best way possible. I'm still can't understand your inclusion of NFL 2k over Power Stone though...
  • cracker33 - September 15, 2009 9:43 p.m.

In honor of Dreamcast information, I had a comment about Dreamcast in a television show. I was watching the show Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place, when I noticed that there was a Dreamcast sitting on a table in their apartment. It's on a Thanksgiving episode. Just so you know.
  • kaythanksbye2 - September 15, 2009 2:05 p.m.

I definitely noticed that GoNintendo is using the same song as you guys and I commented on one of the podcast posts. I thought it was funny because the only two podcasts I listen to (TalkRadar and GoNintendo) are using the same opening song. I wouldn't mind hearing a new TalkRadar opening song, but I don't think you should change it because of them.
  • goochbiscuit - September 14, 2009 3:23 a.m.

That Jesus pic is goddamn hilarious
  • GrandMoffBubbles - September 13, 2009 7:29 a.m.

She would live under the sea. Great question Chris!
  • Nannerpus - September 12, 2009 6:35 a.m.

Hey did you guys ever post the audio from that GamesRadar vs. Shirley Phelps-Roper interview. i would really love to hear it in full
  • bvaisius - September 12, 2009 5:30 a.m.

someone should count how many times in this podcast they start a sentence about the top 7 with the words "this was the first game where you felt like" i know i heard it at least twice in the top 7
  • mgkyo666 - September 12, 2009 1:34 a.m.

WOO! yay podcast! I would have been listening to it but that article with the crazy religious lady put me to sleep... wait a minute, ITS A MIRACLE! GAMESRADAR HAS CURED ME OF MY INSOMIA!!! THANKS CHRIS FOR PUTTING THAT LINK!!! I can now sleep at my leisure.
  • 435 - September 12, 2009 1:13 a.m.

Comin' home from the ER and there's a TalkRadar to listen to. Now that the bad times are over, time to let the good ones roll.
  • TedDidlio - September 12, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Please, please, please do not change the theme song. It brings me such genuine joy to hear that open up every cast. Great cast of course.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - September 11, 2009 11:48 p.m.

Anyone who listens to Talkradar and doesn't comment here is STEALING! I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. PS: I don't think I've ever mentioned that I found the Gamesradar site through lisening to Talkradar on itunes. True story.
  • WaffleLeech - September 11, 2009 11:23 p.m.

I'm ready for the weekend now, interested to here about Sonic 2010.
  • twishart - September 11, 2009 10:10 p.m.

I just busted a Nutt! Probably not the first one to make that joke. Sorry Christian.
  • Johnny6Gun - September 11, 2009 9:55 p.m.

THE ROCKET IS AWESOME. I'm already sold, just after the old Chu Chu Rocket 'mercial.