Topics

TalkRadar

• ragespot - August 20, 2009 11:47 p.m.

you should put all your video youre put in the podcast on this page :O i want to see them all too! :O
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 18, 2009 9:34 p.m.

adoggz and TheWebSwinger... I love you both.
  • TheWebSwinger - August 17, 2009 8:11 a.m.

Hahah you can very clearly see the spot where I replaced the "P" on Paddington Bear's suitcase with a "C" (for Charlie). Ahh rudimentary photoshop skills, you've served me well.
  • adoggz - August 17, 2009 12:34 a.m.

So here a am, listening to my favorite podcast on the toilet.Taking a giant BM while Genry Hilbert and Erett Blston compete over who is the largest nerd. I am finishing up my evacuation when Ahris Cntista askes who man of iron's parents died (I am not a nerd). Unintelligible nerd babber continues through my Panasonic SHE 9500 earbuds connected to my iPod 4G as I am unfurling the quilted rolls of pillowy soft ass cleaner. As i am reaching past my taint to clean the crack of my ass Chris Antista asks Charlie Barratt if planes are flying cars (paraphrasing) and Charlie Barratt responds that Brett calls birds sky frighteners and squirrel ground frighteners. This proceeds to give my uncontrollable fits of giggles as i am literally in the middle of wiping my ass. I was rofling on the floor in a bathroom with a half wiped ass about some stupid joke you motherfuckers made, just thought yall'd like to know that.
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 16, 2009 11:26 a.m.

Oh yeah and also I would like to add Army men sarge's heroes, NFL Blitz, Mortal Kombat Gold, Nightmare Creatures, and Hands down the greatest can of whoopass kicking game to ever be released on a game system which is a exclusive to Nintendo; Super Smash Bros<--- That game started it all and I am so upset that they won't bring Smash Bros to the 360, that would be badass!
  • JustinSane - August 16, 2009 1:35 a.m.

poor tyler. i couldn't give a fuck less about it being a veggie burger, but the fact that some dickhead went and google mapped that shit to show everyone the site where he lost his manhood almost made me sad for the guy... then i remembered it was tyler, so yea! go mother nature for smiting that fool for paying 8 bucks for a shitty seaweed patty!
  • Felixthecat - August 15, 2009 7:48 a.m.

N64-best console ever.
  • AlpineGuy - August 15, 2009 3:13 a.m.

TalkRadar fills my ears with happy.
  • MechGyver - August 14, 2009 11:51 p.m.

@<:)»the mage: I "love"(ClusterShart),"love"(clownofdeath), "love"(Frexerik),"love"(435),"fucking love"(kduff51) this "lovable"(Unoriginal)podcast. man,this saves time. (!Unoriginal wins!)
  • WaffleLeech - August 14, 2009 10:03 p.m.

I can relate to this one, just waiting for it to come out on iTunes. Looking forward to it.
  • Frexerik - August 14, 2009 9:51 p.m.

Sw33t! love it!
  • jaffa_5 - August 14, 2009 9:46 p.m.

any one know why theres no uk tdar?? listening to tdar 64 now so far so good lol
  • IGiveUFunkButt - August 14, 2009 9:46 p.m.

Ahem. Once again, I thank you T-Darers.
  • Anonymouse - August 14, 2009 9:41 p.m.

castpod 64 GO!!
  • 435 - August 14, 2009 9:41 p.m.

WHEE I must concur with ClusterShart. I love this site.
  • WiLdFiRe567 - August 14, 2009 9:38 p.m.

BEST FRIDAY EVER
  • Unoriginal - August 14, 2009 9:33 p.m.

Yes! Henry. He needs to be a regular. So lovable.
  • Jacob816 - August 14, 2009 9:31 p.m.

Yay, an entire podcast devoted to my least pre-Wii Nintendo system.
  • MercenaryQ - August 14, 2009 9:30 p.m.

Alright New Podcast WOOOT !!
  • ClusterShart - August 14, 2009 9:25 p.m.

I love this site.