Topics

TalkRadar

• MyStupidUserNameWontWork - January 5, 2012 12:24 a.m.

Hey guys would you kindly STFU im trying to listen to the skyrim theme...
  • ReasonableFanboy - November 20, 2011 5:42 a.m.

Harbinger of speed, On chili dogs you shall feed. Hot dogs look like cocks.
  • santaclouse37 - November 18, 2011 7:44 p.m.

Faster than sound's speed, Sonic is the only one, Who can't hear Tails whine.
  • james-edwards - November 17, 2011 6:34 p.m.

Sonic's blur is blue Red shoes kick in circles, too Your eyes become goo. Thanks, TR.
  • jenovalife1 - November 16, 2011 11:15 a.m.

3 hours. of epic. this episode feels more like the summer episodes, AMAAZAZAZZING.
  • dizzzydragon - November 15, 2011 9:13 p.m.

CORRECTION! them all not him all Sonic goes so fast His friends slow him way down We will kill them all Love sonic, been playing them since i was six(sonic2). I even played sonic colors, The cut-scenes inspired this haiku
  • dizzzydragon - November 15, 2011 9:11 p.m.

Sonic goes so fast His friends slow him way down We will kill him all Love sonic, been playing them since i was six(sonic2). I even played sonic colors, The cut-scenes inspired this haiku
  • garfunkling - November 15, 2011 7:06 p.m.

man. ive never nostalgia'd hard while listening to a t-dar but your tony hawk discussion gave me a mind boner. its funny how playing a bad religion song (whom i've never really liked for fact of every song sounding exactly the same) could make me feel like a ten year old again. Thanks guys
  • marioman50 - November 15, 2011 10:07 a.m.

Sonic has green eyes, Classic Sonic does not speak, Knuckles drops fresh beats.
  • marioman50 - November 15, 2011 11:24 a.m.

medium?
  • rballa2 - November 15, 2011 7:53 a.m.

I think the "double plus" that Henry was referring to was from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World (I had to read both in the same year in high school). In 1984 did they call each other comrade?
  • shnazzyone - November 14, 2011 7:10 p.m.

I couldn't do just one. So many options. Hey Bad Voice actor, Go apply to the Sega, Now you Set for Life. Look new Sonic game I hear this one will not suck Fucking liars lie. motherfucking Amy, Amy, you serve no Purpose, Please Go Away. Sonic's blue and fast, He will never Beat the Flash, His secret shame.
  • talkraider - November 14, 2011 1:29 p.m.

Sonic is running It will all be gone very soon He wants the sweet shirt
  • SanFranPsycho - November 13, 2011 9:05 p.m.

Sonic loves Amy, Sonic and Tails love to share, a threesome, maybe?
  • CHAINSAWhaxor - November 12, 2011 11:13 p.m.

I jump out of plane gliding across the water Knuckles is a dick
  • therawski - November 12, 2011 3:03 p.m.

Why is everyone commenting with a limrick?
  • scope7 - November 12, 2011 2:54 p.m.

My first friend was tails kinda regret the others what is a silver?
  • Rubyeslipse - November 12, 2011 12:23 p.m.

Protip:When the second segment starts skip to 1:30:00
  • Rubyeslipse - November 12, 2011 12:21 p.m.

Holy shit almost at the 30 minute mark as I fastfoward though boring ass COD talk. Fakeedit:They just pulled the "you hate it because it's popular" card from the popular Pick your Fallacy series brilliant.