• GamesRadarCheryll - March 5, 2011 12:19 a.m.

Heeeey... nice Eric B. & Rakim reference, OneEyedGoon!
  • SecretGingerWizard - March 5, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Aww HELL YEAH!
  • TDUBBS - March 5, 2011 12:13 a.m.

@batman 5273 I imagined that whole rant recited by Kevin Conroy. I'm sure you know who that is.
  • HankVenture - March 5, 2011 12:07 a.m.

Wooooo we are a family here people, calm down.
  • juicenpancakes - March 5, 2011 12:06 a.m.

@Batman5273: So, I genuinely apologize if I pissed you off, that was not my intention. But I also just read the entirety of what you said and it was pretty intense. Don't think that I also don't promote TDar and the site. I have gotten as many friends and family into it has possible. And please don't ever make fun of my health in that way, if you had any idea what I have honestly experienced, you would not be saying those things. Again, this has just been a very weird misunderstanding. You always seem to post before I do on the TalkRadar article, and it's always a streak post. So I thought I would beat you to it this week. Nothing meant by it, honestly. Wowzers. Let's take a deep breath.
  • santaclouse37 - March 5, 2011 12:06 a.m.

(Insert metal gear boner noise here)
  • santaclouse37 - March 5, 2011 12:05 a.m.

New TDar?
  • Blasto - March 5, 2011 12:05 a.m.

See guys, like I said juicenpancakes didn't mean any harm with his post, it was just a joke. You guys really need to relax...
  • FlikNightshade - March 5, 2011 12:05 a.m.

I had to make sure and watch the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 power level video before I downloaded this. Now, I am ready!
  • Pillowfort - March 5, 2011 12:04 a.m.

Hey Chris? Fuck that first segment in its stupid face. (I love Beyond Good and Evil)
  • Chewrocka - March 5, 2011 12:03 a.m.

I loved the MvC power level video!!!! So much so I watched the whole thing drunk at 3 AM on a wednesday... Nerds unite!
  • 4fromK - March 5, 2011 12:03 a.m.

That UCB shoutout was... pretty damn perfect.
  • juicenpancakes - March 5, 2011 12:01 a.m.

@Batman 5273: Woah, dude. I honestly knew I should've put a little something extra in my post, like (read in a sarcastic manner). To be honest, it is slightly annoying seeing the same thing every week as far as the streak, but don't think for a second I'm being an "internet pussy." You are easily one of the best fan art people for TalkRadar and I know you're always promoting it in different ways. I genuinely had no ill feelings when I made that one little comment. I had no idea you would explode like that. It was a joke. GamesRadar is the truly the only game site on the internet where all of the users get along and feel like some sort of community family. I would never crap on other users.
  • JayBeat - March 4, 2011 11:59 p.m.

Sir i am gooey.
  • lobsterhunt - March 4, 2011 11:58 p.m.

TALLLLKUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHRAAAAAAAAADAAAAAH
  • shyfonzie - March 4, 2011 11:52 p.m.

Im sorry that your week has sucked so much. POKE MONNNNNNNNNNNN
  • TURbo - March 4, 2011 11:50 p.m.

@JuiceandPancakes Batman5273 has probably done the most the past year out of all the TDards expanding and promoting TalkRadar.
  • CoktorBloktopus - March 4, 2011 11:48 p.m.

Oh yeah the weekend has finally started!!!
  • TURbo - March 4, 2011 11:47 p.m.

@Batman5273 DAYUM STRAIT You make the fan art, and video sections on the Wiki what they are today.
  • Blasto - March 4, 2011 11:46 p.m.

Chill out batman! I don't think juiceandpancakes meant any harm.