• CrazySmurf - March 5, 2011 2:06 a.m.

I have been waiting for this all week. So excited
  • mshdpotatoes - March 5, 2011 1:55 a.m.

Weekly podcast comment
  • juicenpancakes - March 5, 2011 1:47 a.m.

@Batman5273: This will be my last post about the matter. Again, no harm was meant, it was a complete misunderstanding. I have extended my virtual olive branch to you man. And again, I know all about your promoting of the podcast and I have no problem with you at all. I love your art. Just imagine that I had put "LOL" in the original post, because this whole thing stems from one little joke that was not interpreted as a joke. I love you and want to make alien bat babies with you.
  • Cleanser247 - March 5, 2011 1:43 a.m.

Thanks for the show! I really appreciate it : ) Keep up the great work TalkRadar!
  • JustTheBoBreaker - March 5, 2011 1:38 a.m.

@batman5273 Don't worry Batman, we've got nothing but love for you and your contribution to the cast. It wouldn't be a proper TalkRadar without one of your photo-shops to accompany it on the homepage
  • batman5273 - March 5, 2011 1:36 a.m.

"BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL." 8 years ago, my wife was pregnant with our first child. At 22 weeks, my wife started having bad contractions and was bleeding. I rushed her to the hospital. My wife was giving birth way too early and there was nothing the obstetrician could do to stop the process. Our first daughter, Kathleen Margaret was born. Unfortunately it was so early in the pregnancy that she was under developed and we had to make the decision to "let her go." We held her for two hours until she stopped breathing and her heart stopped. That was the most evil day of my life. But here is the good. Two months later my wife was pregnant again. And 40 weeks later, Harley was born. If not for the passing of Kathleen, Harley would never exist. I am always under the mind that good always rises from the evil in our lives and acts as an equilibrium of fate. My wife had to endure one of the most evil of evils to truly appreciate the good in life. We also donated Kathleen's body to the local university for two reasons. 1) so a medical student could study her and maybe become a great doctor and save someone's life. 2) to see possibly see what happened to the pregnancy and if it helped someone's research that another couple wouldn't endure the evil of life. So that is my story of "Beyond Good and Evil"
  • JustTheBoBreaker - March 5, 2011 1:35 a.m.

The best time of the week
  • Romination - March 5, 2011 1:34 a.m.

Damn, Batman beat me to the Alfred Chicken thing. Anyways, I'll not complain about the lack of question of the week and instead be happy that CAROLYN ON A PROPER TDAR
  • Spybreak8 - March 5, 2011 1:30 a.m.

Was just messing around on forums thinking about Mass Effect's Elcor CSI made me want to say this: Optimistic, I'm looking forward to this week's podcast.
  • rareWhiteTRASH - March 5, 2011 1:29 a.m.

Alright, new TalkRadar. Sweet ooey-gooey eargasm goodness.
  • OneEyedGoon - March 5, 2011 1:24 a.m.

TalkRadar is here. And now, so is my boner.
  • batman5273 - March 5, 2011 1:23 a.m.

@TDubbs, Yes I know who Kevin Conroy is. The one true voice of Batman! @JuiceandPancakes: If you want to be funny add "LOL" at the end of your statement. And if I post about my art streak and you don't like it tough shit! I don't comment on your posts that I don't particularly care about. I do it to keep track, and I have people ask me how many weeks I am up to. I take my fan art very serious. Because of it I am now the site artist for an up and coming gaming website which because of my hard work I get to co host on the podcast. Which because of my fan art I was interviewed how I got started and what my motivation is. http://communityvoicepodcast.podbean.com/2011/02/26/community-voice-podcast-episode-35/ in the interview, all I do in the interview is praise talkradar, praise the fellow artists especially Graboids and Hatebreeder, I praise Turbo and Nighthawk for creating the TDAR Wiki but most importantly I thank Chris Antista and Talkradar for being awesome and inspiring me to do what I do. And what I do is my weekly thank you cards for all the hard work they do. So if I potentially overreacted, sorry, but I take my art and dedication to heart. I'm kinda like a mama bear protecting her cub.
  • flabslapper - March 5, 2011 1:05 a.m.

@juicenpancakes and batman5273 I don't like to see my friends fight ;___;
  • FunnyNameHere - March 5, 2011 12:53 a.m.

PERFECT!!!
  • SenorHurt - March 5, 2011 12:51 a.m.

Alright, it's Friday T-dar is out and my week has just now been made. Sadly, as soon as the podcast is over it's all down hill for the rest of the week. But that's what old episodes are for!
  • themaster465 - March 5, 2011 12:46 a.m.

FUCK YA TDAR
  • Spocksjock - March 5, 2011 12:38 a.m.

First segment was indeed good
  • VoodooPanda - March 5, 2011 12:33 a.m.

To answer the question of the week; my foot
  • Valntyne - March 5, 2011 12:32 a.m.

• brightroar - March 5, 2011 12:24 a.m.

Woo Talkradar!!!