Topics

TalkRadar

• bjt2012 - July 3, 2010 2:23 a.m.

I love the twitter post!
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 3, 2010 2:29 a.m.

I keep forgetting to leave a comment, so I'm leaving one: Comment: TalkRadar is the best thing ever in the history of time.
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 3, 2010 2:41 a.m.

wooooahh, okay, at 1 hour, 53 minutes in, the jimmy Fallen clip starts, then skips ahead to something in the community segment with questions relating to sound clips or music. I don't know what's going on, but it's the second editing mistake I've heard.
  • chainsawninja600 - July 3, 2010 3:45 a.m.

TALKRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ SirSodomite its guild and I
  • Cleanser247 - July 3, 2010 4:02 a.m.

A trully amazing speech. I love it when they play this in the break! Thankyou TalkRadar : D
  • Grand1nquisitor - July 3, 2010 4:04 a.m.

Holy Hell! Mr. Bear-hat's face really works as Jack Marston with that facial hair of his. This has got to be my favorite Tdar photoshop ever. Kudos to Cheryl or whomever brought us this wonderful gift.
  • SonicofBoom - July 3, 2010 4:41 a.m.

YESH! This is delllicious!
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 3, 2010 5:42 a.m.

Am I the ONLY one who's noticed the huge section of podcast missing?!?!
  • Ridgley - July 3, 2010 5:58 a.m.

I SAID SWAT CATZ ANTISTA!
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 3, 2010 6:44 a.m.

Just so y'know, if you want to avoid RDR spoilers of ANY kind, skip from 36 minutes to 54 minutes and you're clear. Hoping to avoid unintentional spoilage!
  • 8bitBaby - July 3, 2010 6:45 a.m.

i had to come back to say, that the third segment in this one, is probably my favorite so far. Animation is my life (literally) and even tho it's a video game cast... just listening to you guys remember all those great cartoons put a big smile on my face, and has reaffirmed that me and my friends need to go ahead and do our animation podcast. YOSH! reCAPTCHA: examines but (*snicker snicker)
  • philipshaw - July 3, 2010 10:10 a.m.

YES! New Talkradar! I can't wait to hear the games of the year so far discussion
  • hunterXhunter - July 3, 2010 11:49 a.m.

NO! DON'T! STOP!
  • grizzly311 - July 3, 2010 12:57 p.m.

Another fine episode. Thank you gentlemen. Oh and thanks for talking up Red Dead so much. Another friggin game to add to my list of shit to buy.
  • GrandMoffBubbles - July 3, 2010 1:29 p.m.

Great podcast as per usual. I don't even mind the Red Dead spoiler. The truth is I got bored with the game after I killed Dutch. Me bein' a rancher didn't suit me much, so fuck me. Cheers to Rockstar for pushing the boundaries and making me go the extra mile. That shit jus don't happen much round these parts that often.
  • shyfonzie - July 3, 2010 2:08 p.m.

Tedar mi T-Dar!
  • FunkSoulBrother - July 3, 2010 2:31 p.m.

So 108. how the tides have turned mom how the tides have turned.
  • TURbo - July 3, 2010 3:52 p.m.

TalkRadar is the only truth prophet
  • dominusrecti - July 3, 2010 4:01 p.m.

WOOOOOOOT!!
  • Hypermonkey262 - July 3, 2010 5:16 p.m.

Thanks Talkradsr, for reminding me why I shouldnt loathe my childhood.