Topics

Nintendo

• shawksta - April 6, 2011 2:39 p.m.

This is why I dont care for these news, their full of BS, im serious me and my bro still have no painGamesradar strikes again! @tbtbtb Don't be full of shit like the tabloids troll, you don't know crap.
  • Japanaman - April 6, 2011 2:23 p.m.

This is nothing. When the Virtual Boy came out, I had to duct tape it to my head which almost ripped all my hair out. I had to hold the controller in my hands and cross the street without being able to see if the street was clear. I almost got hit by car, then I boarded a bus and almost vommitted on the way to my local Toys R Us for a new Virtual Boy game. Needless to say, by the time I got there, I decided just to pick one for up for my Gameboy instead. KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BurntToShreds - April 6, 2011 2:06 p.m.

Well, to be honest, I don't even want to try to play the 3DS with the 3D turned on. That's just asking for it.
  • killorabbit - April 6, 2011 1:45 p.m.

Friday used to be unregistered in Crentols. It's at 9 on the scale now. Thanks Rebecca.
  • sirdilznik - April 6, 2011 1:07 p.m.

8 Crentols? Oh my god! Even the worst atrocities in the history of human kind, like the holocaust and reality television, have struggled to break the 2 Crentol barrier. For the past week and a half I have thought I had been enjoying some simple harmless gaming all the while I have been contributing to the downfall of civilization as we know it. What have I done?
  • e1337prodigy - April 6, 2011 12:54 p.m.

3 minutes? wtf? the game hasn't even loaded in 3 minutes. I'm 99.9% certain Nintendo had many people of all ages testing the hardware before selling to the public. The Sun has got to be the worst "newspaper" in the world; I say "newspaper" because it just seems to be a glorified gossip magazine with fake stories and stupid celeb news. Unfortunately idiots in this country buy it. I refuse to be friends with anyone that buys this trash. I completely agree with the first comment on the sun website: "Thank you Sun for finally putting in the article that the guy had only played the machine for THREE minutes before wanting to return the machine!! No doubt he hadn't read the instructions and just set the 3D slider to Maximum. Had he bought a TV and put the volume to maximum he'd also get a headache!!! This isn't a story other than people's stupidity in not reading simple instructions! I'd prefer the Sun to do a decent story on Videogames - perhaps one on the large number of bad parents who buy age-restricted violent videogames (18+ rating) for their 10 year olds. That WOULD be a great story."
  • Enaksan - April 6, 2011 12:44 p.m.

No wonder his eyes are crossed, he's out of the sweet spot.... Seriously though,this kind of bollocks is exactly why I stopped reading newspapers, especially the entertainment bit. I can't even get angry about it anymore I just feel sad for those who beleve any of the shit they produce. Not that I can read it coz my eye have stopped working since I got my 3DevilSpawn....
  • tomthespesh - April 6, 2011 12:27 p.m.

If people actually believe this so called research then hopefully they'll want to flog these evil machines. I'd be willing to pay upwards of £10 to take this device from them. That way we all win, they get rid of the 3DS which will kill them and I get a cheap one.
  • Clovin64 - April 6, 2011 12:22 p.m.

This is what passes for real medical research these days? F**k you crappy newspaper. Everybody only reads that crap because it has boobies on page 3.
  • BMW89 - April 6, 2011 12:09 p.m.

I just can't wait till Fox News picks this up as a serious news story on our side of the pond.
  • Ninja-Monkey-91 - April 6, 2011 12:04 p.m.

Buckled reading the first paragraph! :P Article makes a fair point though The Sun is a load of fear mongering bollocks yet people will read and flap over it in there thousands just like they do with everything else...
  • b-dog1991 - April 6, 2011 11:57 a.m.

Maybe if he spent less time trying to become the world's first one-hander 3DS player, as seen in the photo, he'd have a better chance of keeping his pulse lower?
  • rooney313 - April 6, 2011 11:47 a.m.

Later that evening Lee was eating 4 big macs on a rollercoaster while playing 3ds he was sick everywhere proving how dangerous being a chubby moron working for the sun is. I mean how dangerous 3rd is.
  • NeelEvil - April 6, 2011 11:47 a.m.

@Teve0rz- Funnily enough, The Sun is part of Murdoch's axis of ignorance. No mention of The Sun's bullshit story on return rates? They claimed thousands were returning them because they felt sick. It turned out they used the figures for trade-ins on DSi's & XLs.
  • killorabbit - April 6, 2011 11:43 a.m.

Side effects may also include making you look ridiculous. Oh wait..that's just the newspaper doing that all on its own. ReCaptcha: Buinga leaves. Buinga hates anything which can me measured on the Crentol scale. Hitler made her sweat at 2 Crentols. At 8 it's just too much and, like most others, she has to retreat.
  • stevyx123 - April 6, 2011 11:42 a.m.

I would love to see the sun sued for libel. just because I don't like them.
  • wesser22 - April 6, 2011 11:39 a.m.

Hooters, I love you and your incandescent rage.
  • Teve0rz - April 6, 2011 11:28 a.m.

I'd rather read the Daily Sport Is the Sun just Fox News in disguise?
  • TheWhitestMexican - April 6, 2011 11:27 a.m.

Wow, really? REALLY? Sigh. Oh well, it's not like the battery life on the 3DS would even ALLOW for someone to play it for hours on end.