• tailsJacks - December 15, 2012 11:58 p.m.

makes for a somewhat good ad.
  • robertpopovic - December 8, 2012 2:33 a.m.

I actually had the Spot Goes to Hollywood game ages back. The controls made it a lot harder than it should've been, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. All the silly movie references :)
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 12:53 p.m.

I laughed at the treasure land adventure one, that's got to be the weirdest game I've ever heard of.
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 12:58 p.m.

Also, I clicked on that link on the coca cola game gear slide. I don't even know what to say, I mean holy shit people are weird...
  • lbroberts123 - December 7, 2012 8:20 a.m.

No mention of The Cap'n Crunch's Crunchling Adventure? It came in the box and you had to raise these creatures by completing mini-games to raise their stats so you could defeat the Boss at the end.
  • SUCKxITxEZ - December 8, 2012 9:15 p.m.

I am also suprised by no mention of this game. and thank you for reminding me of the name. me and my sisters use to play this game when we were kids and just a week ago my lil sis asked me if i remembered it. all the mini games had solid controls and graphics, and you could make your crunchlings stronger the more you played, adding a bit of rpg to it.
  • patbateman17 - December 7, 2012 6:42 a.m.

Oh man, Cool Spot was great, I remember Cool Spot 2 as well for Genesis...that was actually a really difficult game :) Maybe I just sucked at games then..
  • codystovall - December 7, 2012 4:43 a.m.

I had cool spot, I miss you cool spot.
  • zelta38 - December 7, 2012 8:36 a.m.

Please stop supporting whoever is exploiting you making you watch for news articles to spam, if you spent this kind of energy on a real job you'd both make more money and be happier.
  • eric648 - December 6, 2012 9:06 p.m.

One of the original developers of Chex Quest later finished Chex Quest 3 which you can find around the internet.
  • Boonehams - December 7, 2012 8:14 a.m.

Yeah, it was released 2008 as an independent project and even won a Cacoward. It's crazy.
  • shawksta - December 6, 2012 8:35 p.m.

Sneak King, my god was that game one hell of a drug for me back in 2006 XD
  • Smash_Bro - December 6, 2012 8:33 p.m.

Man, those Burger King games have a really weird place in my heart. The pocket bike one is actually pretty fun, but I didn't like Sneak King at all. Mostly because I couldn't figure out the controls, so I don't hate it or anything. Big Bumpin' is "meh."
  • jake-shapiro - December 6, 2012 7:51 p.m.

I definitely remember playing Chex Quest back in the day. And don't hate on Sneak King! Yes, it may be incredibly flawed, but it's beautiful at the same time.
  • garnsr - December 6, 2012 7:36 p.m.

You didn't even mention Tommy Tallarico as the one who made Cool Spot's awesome music! Or that David Perry did Cool Spot and Global Gladiators! Today's young 'uns will never know about these great men of old if we don't tell them! I remember seeing lots of ads for the Kool Aid game in comics when I was young. I always wanted it, for some reason, but never played it.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 6, 2012 6:11 p.m.

I can't believe some of this was even allowed.
  • Linktoreality - December 6, 2012 4:32 p.m.

I still remember when "Mr. Pibb: The 3D Interactive Game" killed my mom's computer, and she wouldn't let me install anything else on it for the next two years.
  • thombilous - December 6, 2012 3:37 p.m.

I owned something called Mick and Mack Global Gladiators on the Sega Genesis, where you played as either Mick or Mack, cleaning up the world and collecting small M tokens. It was sponsored by McDonalds, and as I remember it it was actually pretty decent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Gladiators
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 6, 2012 3:39 p.m.

Yep! Mentioned it in the M.C. Kids slide. It was also called just "Global Gladiators" in some regions, without the Mick and Mack prefix.