We Recommend

• PizzatheHutt - June 30, 2011 12:59 a.m.

XBox 360 of course. I can't wait for this game......
  • LordGremlin - June 30, 2011 7:32 p.m.

PS3. Maybe later I'll buy PC version too. Because... Mods!
  • KaiokenKid - June 30, 2011 5:59 p.m.

so what your saying is crappy PS3 version is confirmed pretty much, right Todd? .... awesome. Anyway, ill be picking it up for 360 because of this. mark my words, PS3 version of this game will suffer in some way. which is sad because lately on head to heads PS3 has been performing quite well. I always look at those before making purchasing decisions.
  • EAC73 - June 30, 2011 5:27 p.m.

im for sure getting this for PC cant wait for all the mods, probably going to be game of the year, well for me im expecting. Also @DualWieldingIsNotFeasible it doesn't cost $3000 to make a good gaming pc, you can probably spend one third of that and get a good pc with money left over for sure.
  • festafreak - June 30, 2011 3:15 p.m.

If the game was demoed with higher resolution, max AA, max AF, and better textures what would you think if you started it up on your X360 and went 'this doesn't look as nice.' That's what they are trying to avoid. I'm getting the PC version. Mods make these games last many more years than a console version.
  • PevMaster - June 30, 2011 8:15 a.m.

360 because it is better to control than on PC.
  • ZDrummer731 - June 30, 2011 2:36 a.m.

I'll be on the 360. But you can still mod a 360 save. You just need modio, that makes it pretty easy. And modding free-roam RPG's like Skyrim and Fallout make the game so much more fun.
  • SirNinja - June 30, 2011 2:15 a.m.

PC all the way. One word: Mods.
  • Hydrohs - June 30, 2011 1:42 a.m.

PC for me. I haven't played Oblivion much, the level scaling bothered me and I didn't check it out until recently, so it definitely looks dated. But the modding support for it is amazing, I'm definitely looking forward to what will happen with Skyrim.
  • guillotinedream - June 30, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Ill probably end up getting it for PC and PS3. The PC version will have to wait until I buy a new video card though...my GTX 260 has trouble with Oblivion haha
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - June 30, 2011 1:23 a.m.

That makes quite a bit of sense, actually. I mean, plenty of people are going to play it on pc, but how many of them will actually be able to run it at the highest graphical settings? The majority of people are either going to be playing it on a console (the 360, in my case), or on a pc that isn't a $3000, special-purpose, custom-built graphics powerhouse. Besides, this will give pc gamers one more thing to hold over us console-owning Plebians, which is what really makes them happy.
  • Zudeo - June 30, 2011 1:03 a.m.

I'm part of the PC Master Race so that is the 'system' I will be gaming on. That and being able to mod the game is one of many reasons I have for liking Elder Scrolls.