• brennannorman - August 28, 2012 10:21 a.m.

Looks really cool and defiantly will be a nice treat for console players and even then this looks to be some high quality stuff.... I just hope they wont release it a month later like they did for Dawnguard
  • Fuzunga - August 28, 2012 10:17 a.m.

It's like The Sims EXTREME.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - August 28, 2012 8:06 a.m.

Actually looks pretty good, done with Dawnguard and was looking for a reason to return to Skyrim.
  • SentientSquidMachine - August 28, 2012 7:56 a.m.

Exactly what I thought....but then I kept thinking and I'm kind of okay with this. First and foremost, however, a nod should be made to the modders who made the various home building mods out there, especially the one where you build a complex by a river (forgot what its called). When great mods are created, I would love for the games developers to use their skills to perfect those mods, and make them better. They have the resources to make them perfect, and bug free. Depends on what they charge though. There are plenty of quality mods out there that are free, but I'd pay $5-$10 given home much time I've spent playing this game.
  • brianofthewoods - August 28, 2012 8:51 a.m.

thats why its probably coming to 360 first
  • Bloodstorm - August 28, 2012 7:54 a.m.

This just makes me want the game more. If I can get it on sale latter this year, maybe during Steam's Holiday sale, I'll bite. Too expensive right now, with the DLC and all.
  • Acerlux - August 28, 2012 7:53 a.m.

Looks kinda interesting. Not something I'm going to take Skyrim off of my shelf for, but something I might pick up whenever I next play it.
  • superdude0905 - August 28, 2012 7:45 a.m.

For those of us who don't have Skyrim on the PC, this is great, always felt that the whole "home and family" thing was a bit lackluster. Also mudcrabs.
  • sft10 - August 28, 2012 7:18 a.m.

So basically they copied a mod from the nexus and want you to pay for it?
  • ObliqueZombie - August 28, 2012 8:19 a.m.

I know it's "already a mod" and blah blah blah, but let's face it: mods feel alien. Most mods don't even have their own static (or turnable, I guess) image--they just use what's already in the game. Personally, I love mods. I probably have close to 3 dozen different ones when taking into account the Steam Workshop and the Nexus, but... I just like an addition better when it's SUPPOSED to be in the game. It feels more stable, more at home. So yeah, I think I'll be getting this from Steam whenever we get it, same as I did Dawnguard--and damn, did I love Dawnguard. Looks like a fantastic addition.