• Awestacular - December 3, 2010 7:58 p.m.

I read this Article and i thought that you left one out, the plot twist in Resident Evil 5 was really obvious for me, my girlfriend and I figured it out pretty quick. I mean that masked person that kept popping up all over the place who didnt see that one coming
  • Unoriginal - December 3, 2010 6:41 p.m.

Dead Space surprised me adn I am usually good about sniffing out twists prematurely
  • soren7550 - December 3, 2010 6:21 p.m.

This one was so bloody obvious that it made me & my brother groan and facepalm (while playing the game): Dimitri's death in Blops. We knew the only possible reason he could be coming back was so that he could be killed and give us some reason to hate the three people Reznov & Mason were obsessed about. To top it off, the poor bloke was going on how he hoped to return home after that mission. He might as well have had a giant neon sign on him that said "I WILL DIE SOON, GET USED TO IT!" with sparklers in hand. (Treyarch has done the whole 'the NPC you actually like wishes to go home so he's gonna die' spiel that when the NPC actually dies it means nothing! Yes, they pulled it off well in Big Red One, but they did it again and again in the next three games that it has no real impact anymore.) As much as I love Dimitri, he inanimate death was so obvious that it ended up not meaning much to me or my brother.
  • philipshaw - December 3, 2010 3:50 p.m.

I seen all of these coming expect for the bayonetta one and that is because I didn't understand what was going on with the plot of that game
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - December 3, 2010 2:52 p.m.

I did foresaw the princess being in another castle. I mean, by world 6 it was a bit predictable. Like getting drunk before noon and it taking 40 minutes to log in with this terrible login name, to and article people are no longer reading. Really, I was just hoping for a Trailer trash, but this article was great as well. I also saw coming the great saving on quality,dignity and service and lift?
  • Jordo141 - December 3, 2010 2 p.m.

Celeste wasn't the only other runner in Mirror's Edge. Yes the only female one, but not the only one (like stated in the article)
  • Clovin64 - December 3, 2010 1:15 p.m.

I was quite dissapointed with Silent Hill Homecoming. The whole thing felt like a simple copy of SH2. Whats that? Turns out you killed your brother all along? Also, where is Resi 5? The whole Jill Valentine thing was painfully obvious, it probably shouldnt even count as a twist.
  • skyline19 - December 3, 2010 12:29 p.m.

I didn't know that about Dead Space, I wish I played it now that is an awesome twist imo! I doubt I would've seen that coming personally.
  • Dragonflame - December 3, 2010 11:55 a.m.

I correctly deducted that DiZ from Kingdom Heart 2 was Anzem the Wise almost from the moment i learned of Anzem the Wise existence. I simply held up what Mickey told about him with the Anzem pages found and presto it was easy.
  • SonyBacker - December 3, 2010 11:50 a.m.

i knew that nicole was dead in dead space as the cryptic messege by taking the first letter of each mission the form the words NICOLE/IS/DEAD (12 missions = 12 letters), i was surprised that jill being the masked helper in re5 wasnt in this.
  • Pushtrak - December 3, 2010 11:48 a.m.

Ooh, Shiny.
  • JLThatshilarious - December 3, 2010 11:45 a.m.

Bayonetta's mole is on a different side in each pic.
  • MassSaber - December 3, 2010 10:47 a.m.

I love the mass effect games big fan but ME2's the collectors are protheons reveal pretty obvios if played some the N7 Missions leading up the collector ship mission
  • CitizenWolfie - December 3, 2010 10:07 a.m.

SPOILER ALERT: I spotted that Reznov wasn't real at about halfway through Black Ops. There is a mission that starts in a sinking downed helicopter and Reznov saves the day. Only none of your other team mates even acknowledge him and he then disappears again until you're in the rat tunnels. Also, very early on in "Rebirth" after climbing ahead of Reznov he was already at the top and it seemed really odd.
  • Mumb00 - December 3, 2010 9:50 a.m.

Also, No One Lives Forever has the familar element of action spy fiction of a traitor in the organiztion for which we work. The traitor? The one that we wanted it to be. The jerk who kept on giving the main charcter such a hard time no matter how well she does.
  • Mumb00 - December 3, 2010 9:47 a.m.

This one's easier than easy. Starcraft 2's Tychus is secretly working for Arcturus Mengsk whose goal is revealed during the endgame cinematic. But we knew it all along if we watched the opening cinematic so it could only count as a plot twist if we were somehow supposed to have forgotten that introduction.
  • jmcgrotty - December 3, 2010 7:56 a.m.

Number 1 should have been Super Mario Bros. By the second castle, you KNEW that the pricess would repeatedly not be in the castle until you beat Bowser.
  • papergoon - December 3, 2010 7:45 a.m.

Arkham Asylum... Joker has you trapped in the asylum!!!! D:
  • NanoElite666 - December 3, 2010 6:50 a.m.

Dead Space was an interesting case with me. I only finally got my hands on the game and played through it within the last couple months, but had heard about the whole NICOLE IS DEAD bit with the chapter titles prior to and thus had that spoiled for me (goddamn internet). However when I got to the point in the game where you actually SEE Nicole in person, my brain stopped up and went "Wait... what? You're supposed to be dead... What the hell is going on here...?" before I had to switch gears and dismember a bunch of angry alien space zombies. I may have had one of the game's major plot points spoiled for me, but I must give Dead Space props for still making me stop and question what was happening even though I already knew the spoiled information. ... Maybe I'M the one who's gone insane after playing that game... ... And then there's zombie Nicole jumping Isaac in the shuttle at the very end...
  • phoenix_wings - December 3, 2010 6:09 a.m.

@ Spartan lol - I admit I've said "I totally saw that coming" having not have seen it coming at all. I think that Silent Hill: Homecoming could have been an awesome game if it got rid of the bugs...and the sidekicks...and the rather blatant ass-kissing of Silent Hill 2. SPOILERZZZ: The worst-kept secret in gaming? Jill Valentine is ALIVE?! Body never found in the Resi universe pretty much always means that poor soul is still alive.