• Evanesco - August 13, 2011 5:26 a.m.

It looks better, but after seeing what the original Halo is getting done to it, this just looks like a lazy disservice to one of the best games ever crated.
  • Yeager1122 - August 13, 2011 4:48 a.m.

It does look better just not as much as i thought it would.
  • Darkhawk - August 13, 2011 4:34 a.m.

Your video player sucks> More to the point (and I didn't experience here for once), it has this awful tendency to get major hits in resolution and audio quality for a few seconds before returning. i.e. The Freddy Krueger Fatality video.
  • Red - August 13, 2011 4:22 a.m.

This just shows how well made the original actually was. Shadow of the Colossus was a spectacular game.
  • SirNinja - August 13, 2011 4:04 a.m.

Still some of the best music in any game ever.
  • crispychicken - August 13, 2011 3:47 a.m.

Is it just me or is the new screen ridiculously wide? It's like 3 times as wide as it is tall.
  • taterboob - August 13, 2011 2:55 a.m.

In all seriousness, though, I wasn't expecting a REmake or Twin Snakes level of update. I'll accept the improved framerate and overall clarity as a win.
  • taterboob - August 13, 2011 2:50 a.m.

You're an asshole and you're wrong. lololololololololololololololol(etc.)
  • atomgrad - August 13, 2011 2:38 a.m.

I hate to say it, but what is the point of trying to showcase HD game footage when the fucking video player does NOT play HD content? It was redone in 2010, there's no excuse for such a low resolution.
  • FriendlyFire - August 13, 2011 2:19 a.m.

The addition of AA and AF already add so much.
  • caladell - August 13, 2011 2:08 a.m.

Part of the problem in being able to tell the difference is that the video is so low-res. Glad that GR updated their video player, but the quality of their videos are still lacking
  • GrandmasterB-Funk - August 13, 2011 2:05 a.m.

wow, that's dissapointing, there was an obvious difference between Ivo and Ico HD, there's barely any change at all...
  • Baron164 - August 13, 2011 1:52 a.m.

The frame rate is way better but graphically it doesn't look significantly better. At least not from what I see here. I'm still planning on picking this up but I was hoping for more.
  • Zepaw - August 13, 2011 1:51 a.m.

Not much different but in a good way.