• xyberdawg - July 29, 2013 2:27 p.m.

You think thats bad! I remember 2 games named Dark Angel for the PS2! I had them both! One was based on the TV series staring Jessica Alba, the other was a hack n slash RPG subtitled "Vampire Apocalypse". They were released a year apart for the same system!
  • craigkiller - October 16, 2009 1:22 p.m.

Old Prototype = Legendary in gaming, also preparing you for the working world. New Prototype = You shapeshift and fight monsters. Winrars = New Prototype ^_^
  • rxb - October 12, 2009 1:08 p.m.

I loved the old APB, might even get the new one if it gets a X360 release.
  • Embolado - October 11, 2009 6:37 p.m.

Screw that I want to play the old APB. Interrogating people sounds like a great game mechanic if done right. Just select your choice of tools and try to crack a suspect. Tools should include thermostat, polygraph, good/bad cop, sleep depravation, solitary and progressively unlocking new techniques. Hell I would play it.
  • Yeager1122 - October 11, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Wow i really want the old prototype looks much cooler then the new one....
  • Skykid - October 10, 2009 5:01 p.m.

Remember new Portal: THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - October 10, 2009 5:45 a.m.

Sorry Randomldoit that joke was made by name a year ago =)
  • FETALJUICE - October 10, 2009 5:07 a.m.

Old Prototype...hehe
  • CasualMark - October 10, 2009 2:01 a.m.

I actually played the old portal. Some weird `database` navagation telling a story about the evacuation of earth and people injecting whale blubber under their skin is all I remember. After hours of reading, my save got corrupted. I have the odd bout of nostalgia for this fella.
  • RandomIdoit - October 10, 2009 12:48 a.m.

This is just proof positive that all of the good names are taken.
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - October 9, 2009 11:16 p.m.

great artical. love prototype comparison. video games have come far for only being around for some 40 years.
  • doomdoomdoom - October 9, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Wow this shows old stuff sucks dick hello world of tomorrow yeah!
  • CH3BURASHKA - October 9, 2009 10 p.m.

Whilst searching OCRemix for songs to download, I came across a few, notably Blood Money (for the Amiga, I think) vs. Hitman: Blood Money.
  • oryandymackie - October 9, 2009 8:52 p.m.

And Conman93 has been reported. I don't care if you provide an ACTUAL comment, your self-indulgent FIRSTING is absolutely laughable and marks you out as a veritable noob.
  • Link555 - October 9, 2009 7:35 p.m.

wow,wonder if any copyright issues arose
  • nadrewod999 - October 9, 2009 5:39 p.m.

I can't stop LoL-ing whenever I reread the first page (they are all so similar in some concepts, but so very different everywhere else). I imagine that the point-and-click Fable didn't have much of a fan-base, or the puzzle-solving Dante's Inferno, although I know for a fact that 17th to 18th century European kings would have definitely loved the old Afrika better than the new Afrika, both Crackdowns have a lot of similar words and ideas in their descriptions, and I personally would have loved playing the old APB almost as much as I am looking forward to playing the new APB (if they ever let me into their beta. CURSE YOU, GRAPHICS CARD QUESTION!)
  • V13Dragongal - October 9, 2009 4:41 p.m.

Wow. I think new afrika would be just like endless ocean only in afrika. Fith!
  • deonebjc - October 9, 2009 4:13 p.m.

Anyone else think Dip Stick on old Fight Night looks like Mr Mackay? Also, old Proto Type - prequel to Typing of the Dead?
  • nighthawk205 - October 9, 2009 3:44 p.m.

Haha the Portal one was hilarious. Everyone knows that cake comes before reading.
  • fattoler - October 9, 2009 3:22 p.m.

Hmmm, that old Afrika game looks intersting