Topics

Sony

• MkLangley - January 24, 2011 5:07 p.m.

Thats because LBP2 isnt massively boring.
  • Phoenix4 - January 24, 2011 4:41 p.m.

Loled to the photoshoped sackboy with this lol face and loltext t-shirt !
  • Wing126 - January 24, 2011 4:38 p.m.

I noticed Mass Effect wasn't selling well when they gave me two copies when i bought it the day it came out.
  • EfanOne - January 24, 2011 4:27 p.m.

Bought LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 ps3 and having a brilliant time with both! No.7 isn't all that bad for ME2 (a year old game) methinks, especially considering the competition JUST for this month!
  • krejsy - January 24, 2011 3:33 p.m.

Bloody good game, it deserves every bit of praise it gets from everyone.
  • keefster - January 24, 2011 2:45 p.m.

@Redeater - no not really, just idiots not buying it yet are missing out. I bought ME2 on the 20th, I've played so much since then... Easily one of the best games I have played, I can't believe I ignored it for a year cause its so great. I already convinced 3 people to buy it, too. I still think it could of used some more hype or marketing for the ps3 release. I didn't see any tv ads or many internets ads, the only way me and my friends found out about it was via Playstation Magazine.
  • CancerMan - January 24, 2011 2:41 p.m.

I don't understand Little Big Planet. Sure it's fun just looking at it, but when I actually get my hands on it I can't get over how floaty the platforming is and I get really bored. I would love to try the sequel though.
  • Redeater - January 24, 2011 2:13 p.m.

ME 2 is fantastic. You ps3 fanboys are missing out!
  • spulungkin - January 24, 2011 1:39 p.m.

You should have a contest on talkradar to make the artsiest LBP2 level, with deep storyline, athmosphere, clever stages, etc. A level that could touch someone in an emotional level...Submissions will be awesome...
  • veryweirdguy - January 24, 2011 1:33 p.m.

I got this game on Friday morning and have racked about 200 hours on it since. I think that proves how much I love LBP2. (note: the 200 hours might be a lie) Hopefully having a wider audience means more quality levels being produced. I see big things ahead for LBP2!
  • BaraChat - January 24, 2011 1:21 p.m.

Had it from day one. It's a huge improvement over the first game which was already superb. And my wife loves it as well. So that's a winner all the way.
  • mockraven - January 24, 2011 1:19 p.m.

Little Big Planet has always been one of my favourites. Little Big Planet 2 has lived up to my expectations and I'm glad to see it doing so well. :)
  • FanofSaiyan - January 24, 2011 1:17 p.m.

I love LittleBigPlanet2... I just wish I owned it!
  • ichigoame - January 24, 2011 1:16 p.m.

i just bought a tv so im gonna have to save up again,but yeah it looks pretty cool, and ill have a big tv to play it on ^^
  • SickPigeon - January 24, 2011 1:07 p.m.

I'm very interested in it. I'll wait until it goes on sale since I can't buy every game I want.