• GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - March 30, 2009 9:06 p.m.

Important addendum! My girlfriend doesn't care much about Chrono Trigger, but she did care enough about me to buy those Chrono Trigger desk magnets for my birthday present. She had to have them shipped in, hand-made, from Canada!
  • mEgAzD - March 30, 2009 5:17 p.m.

fucking epic art! nice article man
  • xgcakasha - March 30, 2009 10 a.m.

This is for: HYDEIST - 2 days 4 hours ago In my case I was the girlfriend and my macho meathead ex hated my video game collection, my collection of game systems, my game magazines and my penchant for keeping the tv locked on G4 when they actually used to have loads of video game shoes. My love for games kind of got in the way of me being his maid/ whore. Apparently women are supposed to cook delicious Thanksgiving dinners, not bid on the old Steel Batallion controller with the foot pedals on eBay. I actually feel bad for male gamers because I know what it's like to be bitched at. But I'm glad I kept all my games and got rid of the ex. ------------------------- I couldn't agree with you more! Non-gamers GF/BFs always seem to think their partners should stop doing what they enjoy just to please them. This holds true for any other hobby as well. I race motocross, but if I had somebody who hated it and told me I had to stop or he was leaving, I would help him pack his things and send him on his way. Sorry, but yes, I have a problem with these people who think they have to control you. "You need to stop playing games or else I am leaving"... "You need to sell your sports car because I want a minivan".... "You need to sell your motorcycle because it is dangerous".... blah, blah, blah... Maybe these people need to be told they need to stop shopping because they don't need 50 pairs of shoes or they need to stop getting their nails done because it is a waste of money... see how they like that.. .. OK I am done with my rant. I feel better now.... ;)
  • xgcakasha - March 30, 2009 9:37 a.m.

OK of all things that chick complained about in Left 4 Dead, I cannot believe she didn't even mention the Boomers... I mean come on, those DO sound disgusting. If ya got to complain about something, wouldn't it make more sense to mention that than the fact that her husband talked to people on Live while he was playing?? CoD4 is a WAR GAME.... Hello.... There are usually gun shots and explosions in war games.. Don't hate the game if the TV is turned up too loud, ask that the volume be turned down.
  • HYDEIST - March 28, 2009 5:18 a.m.

• TheAmaz1ngJamie - March 26, 2009 12:08 p.m.

You forgot Football Manager LOLZ
  • icecreamhendrix - March 25, 2009 9:34 p.m.

Add-on to Eric's lesson. "Maybe invest in an emulator so you can save at anytime."
  • dcman45 - March 25, 2009 5 p.m.

My wife hated Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Spent countless hours online working on my rank.....and if I had friends online, forget it. Headset on, zoned out.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - March 25, 2009 4:07 p.m.

My girlfriend likes GTA 4, because she gets rewarded points for killing prostitutes with a baseball bat...she really does like gta 4 though
  • cracker33 - March 25, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Man, my girlfriend loves lots of games. She can hold her own in Call of Duty 2 and 4. Additionally, she is about to beat Resident Evil 5.
  • Cernunnos - March 25, 2009 2:50 p.m.

my girlfriend hates my 360 and ps3 in general, im afraid to leave her alone with them because she will, i repeat, WILL torch my babies. it scares me, really. only games she likes are god of war and silent hill.
  • lymanzaar - March 25, 2009 12:35 p.m.

nice article. My girlfriend cannot stand Call Of Duty: World at War. She like Animal Crossing.
  • Accidental - March 25, 2009 8:57 a.m.

I would rather go out with a guy who plays these over a jock who doesn't.
  • phoenix_wings - March 25, 2009 6:01 a.m.

Y'know, Navi never really irritated me. I actually have her as the reminder on my cell phone. Annoys the shit out of everyone else though ^-^ And in the end, isn't that really what cell phones are for? Great article, guys. He doesn't like all of the old Resident Evil games. Or Silent Hill. Bloody head shots and mutant viruses just don't win this guy over I guess.
  • NelosAngelos - March 25, 2009 4:50 a.m.

Thank god my girlfriend likes video games. You should see her play RE5, brings a tear to the eye seeing my sweet little darling curb stomp a zombie's head off.
  • potatohead - March 25, 2009 2:31 a.m.

my wife absolutely hats any Madden game. She won't let it even enter the house. It is ok cause I don't like sports games anyways.
  • jtslugmaster10 - March 25, 2009 2:20 a.m.

i agree with valntyne what about WoW i for sure thought that that would be numero uno on the list for games girlfriends hate
  • Bov11 - March 25, 2009 1:57 a.m.

great ideas. people in the room always complain about CoD 4's gunfire. Leon anybody
  • somthing42 - March 25, 2009 12:05 a.m.

Oh Navi, is there no one you can't irritate? recaptcha; 1960's PETER
  • manaconda - March 24, 2009 11:49 p.m.

i lost my fiancee to WoW... f that game! great article. a laugh riot. art was good too.