Topics

What we want

• KA87 - November 1, 2012 7:24 a.m.

I would like to see more puzzles in the future. The puzzles from Ada's section were fun, but I would have liked to have seen more of them. I would also like to see a villian or nemisis that you turly hate. They were okay in 6 (and the voice acting was an improvement to Irving), but it kind of felt like "Oh, it's the D-bag Simmins again." Also, my money is on Piers being the villain in 7 or 8 and the champign will feature Leon and Ada as a team (they are like 35 now so if they don't hook up soon they might be beating zombies with a walker and a cane when they do). Oh and speaking of characters like Sheva and Ashley, What happened to Jill? You spend a lot of time in 5 saving her and then zero. Chris does not even bring her up.
  • nintendo365 - November 1, 2012 10:02 a.m.

All I want in the next one is Claire Redfield WHERE THE FUCK IS CLAIRE???
  • gogo110 - November 1, 2012 10:27 a.m.

h t t p : / / l i k e s u r p r i s e . c o m if you like to order anything you like. More details, please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity; Service is our Lift. enjoy yourself. thank you!!
  • Vincent Wolf - November 5, 2012 11:13 p.m.

What I, as a huge fan of original games who played them all back in their time, and as a huge hater of everything RE4 and afterwards, I want: 1: Original slow zombies. 2: Complete removal of any kind of parasites. 3: Removal of all overly big bosses that look like I don't even know what, well, look at any boss from RE5 as a perfect example of how NOT to do a RE game. 4: No Chris or Leon. ENOUGH. 5: Bring back REAL Wesker (at least try to make him playable). 6: Jill main heroine again, preferably only her alone. 7: Survival horror, not action. 8: No superpowers for main heroes. 9: Single player focused, co op is just an option, not a main feauture. 10: Maximum 2 compaigns. In short, just remake/reboot the damn thing. Properly.
  • vladi-rodas - November 10, 2012 6:51 p.m.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS just bring back Jill! with Claire on it! and theres your 2 campaigns!
  • athanv - November 11, 2012 3:20 a.m.

Rebecca Chambers,Barry Burton and Jill Valentine
  • warm69blue - November 11, 2012 7:42 a.m.

from what I have seen since 1998 in this game that worth to be in the next genaration console is the following resident evil 2: scenario-puzzles, characters development in scenario, the music, atmosphere sounds of wind, sound of zompies outiside, sound of crows. dogs crows massive attack from nowere. danger status of health- walking very slow. no guns in a part of the game with dogs fast attacks. resident evil 5 : mercenaries, graphics, inventory system, controls, dying system and could be better if combined with re 6 solo rescue resident evil 6 new moves but graphics from 5
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 7:48 a.m.

I enjoy reading this article until i reach the point where teh reviewer comments about the solo campaign? and stripping the powers from the main characters? well some , that is. I think, yes there should be some solo campaigns, but it only depends on the characters that are meant to have a solo campaign. For example the only solo campaign in RE 6 was Adas. Thats because she never works with anyone. Leon, Chris, jill and other work with partners. Thats their role. Chris leads BSAA, of course!! he has to have a partner. Leon works with agents, he is also an excuse, as well for jill, rebecca, Barry and others. Who will be facing parasites or infected alone, in the view of the main characters. Who will throw him or herself against parasites inr eality? So, i think capcom is also viewing whats happening through the characters expectation. Who knows? maybe im wrong or not. Now, for the part that you and some other people want to strip the abilities of the character? I dont think that will work. Sherry, steve and Jake have an excuse to have abilities, you cant just take away that from them. The G-virus is adapted to sherrry, is like her life force, jake has the antibodies, something he got from Albert Wesker, i imagine and steve was infected with the Veronica virus by force, so i dont think just inventing a story on how they dont have it anymore, will benefit the story. besides you have all other characters that dont rely with that gift, like the the first and second main ones.
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 7:56 a.m.

scratch that, leon is an agent, he do his task solo, in this occassion the story fit perfectly adding helena. it explains many things even how the virus infiltrate and reach the president. Now, for the zombie part....i thing that has to go. Like you say before,we are looking to teh future, not the past. What capcom did with RE 6 withy the zombies was just a small remind on how things went down in the first 3 games, but this zombies were somehow different then the traditinal zombies and thats!!!! what makes them a "New Flavor." Now, for RE 7 if capcom can add zombies to their ideas, that will be GREAT, but please DO NOT bring the same old undead. How about zombies that can run or something new? If we are looking tot he future, you have to put down your ideas from the past, if you want them to stop with the BOWs, then the old type of zombies has to go.
  • Chang500000 - November 13, 2012 8:21 a.m.

Ok, i dotn think im one of "them" who wants capcom to reboot everything. The made a good progress so far. I want them to continue on what they are doing, because sof ar they havent dissapoint me. Yeah the game is losing the"fear" but thats was to be expected from the beginning. If you all know, a virus was created to cause some terrorism. But the plan , went wrong after it was release in the mansion for good reasons. "Revenge." But the main purpose why the virus was created was for the benefit of somebody. One way or another this virus was going to lead to terrorism, and things were going to change. For example RE 2, when Dr Birkin evolve the virus and call it "G." I knew from that moment that the virus was losing the flavor an evolving into a new hit.A "New Flavor." So, like i said before, looking into the future, like you are suggesting give up the ideas in BOWs((and i DO miss the TYRANTS -.- but oh well)), you also have to keep in mind that resident evil has evolve, things NEVER stay the same and thats how life is. The game has evolve, guys im sorry to all those Resident Evil fans that want to bring the past to this new hit, but Resident evil is moving on. If its scary or not, the franchise is no longer in the same level, it has level up. Terrorist finally got their hands on the new virus or parasite, even tho i think is mixed. The C-virus, i believe is all mixed up. So, the only thing i have to say is capcom keep doing what youre doing because so far you guys have an awesome view and i can tell you. Like you have some haters, hopers and people who want to add thing. You guys also have loyals like me, that love the work you guys been doing until today. So, here is teh typing of a true fan :D
  • leonscott246 - November 17, 2012 8:17 p.m.

I like all the things in re6 and all the characters... I like he co-op the plot the scenes... The thing that I don't just want is the weapons and the inventory... Make more weapons and make a special settings that can allow other characters use the weapons of other characters and special settings for unlimited space for the inventory... that's all i don't want and I like the rest.
  • leonscott246 - November 17, 2012 8:34 p.m.

I almost forgot... The infinite ammo mode sucks too make it like in re5 no reloading but in re6 even if it is infinite ammo you still need to reload that sucks I want for infinite ammo is no reloading no no need for ammos.
  • EmilyGracee - November 20, 2012 12:39 p.m.

I hope that they bring back Jake and Sherry together :)
  • jeff-fincher - November 25, 2012 8:17 a.m.

I may be the odd man out here, but I hated Jake. I want him to never be seen in an Resident Evil game again. Why? He's a male Alice from the horrid movies. He's too old to have been born after Wesker was enhanced, so why is he essentially Neo from the Matrix having a fist fight with the newest equivalent of a Tyrant and holding his own? After an attack in America and another in China, Capcom could kill the escalation going on over the last couple of games. Worldwide crack down, all governments pushing hard and shutting down all BOW facilities and strict international actions against them. Set the next game a few years down the road so that Raccoon and Tall Oaks are remembered as national tragedies and Lanshiang was the event that triggered the change. Bring in a new character or two discovering Neo Umbrella's secret facility that has started over from scratch. With research destroyed, the newest virus is back to the drawing board with the intent of emulating the C-Virus etc's resistance to pain without killing the host nor mutating them, etc. And of course, something goes wrong and we get a new host of traditional zombies with some showing more desired effects of retaining intelligence, etc. With the Walking Dead so wildly popular and zombies more widespread in media than ever, I can't imagine how Capcom could strike out with a more traditional survival horror game. Or heck, bring the whole gang for a campaign. Put Chris, Leon, Sherry, Helena, Jill, and Claire together surrounded by zombies and trying to survive and hold out while our new protagonists are working on making their way through an infected city to rescue them. You could have the campaigns intertwine and frequently communicate through radio with the new character having to ask for advice from the veterans. Lanshiang and Tall Oaks were the perfect foundations for an entire RE game. Keep it contained to a city and its outskirts, make the innumerable zombies the main threat, make ammo scarce, and get back to the roots with survival horror.
  • edwige - November 26, 2012 3:26 a.m.

Resident evil 6 is not much good. maybe 7 out of 10 ratings. Remaking Resident evil 2 or 3 in ps3 would have a positive big impact to RE fans.!
  • neroalphoenix - November 26, 2012 10:47 a.m.

The Resident Evil is keeps getting better and better not just from the storyline, including the ACTION on the game! Man I wish I see a new filipino character in the next Resident Evil franchise and many filipino resident evil fans will gladly see what's the new story of the next resident evil series. Capcom please make a Filipino character in Resident Evil Im begging all of you! :((
  • chris-mendez - November 28, 2012 4:04 a.m.

To simply put it, I'd like closure to the series. I have grown up with RE since the PS1 days and I consider the franchise an important asset. But after RE 6, I feel that capcom is running out of ideas and just trying to milk what they can. Dont get my wrong, RE 6 was good, It was nice to see Leon and Chris finally meet face to face. However, I think it was clearly a note that the series is over the hill. And since Chris's ending pretty much left the door open to a RE 7, I think its time to make something truly epic and memorable before closing the book for good. Plus, these characters are getting old. The last thing I want to play as in Resident evil 10 is a 60+ year old Chris whos snapping ligaments every time he trys to lift a gun. Im ready for RE 7 but please capcom at least give us some of that simple creepy, alone, and isolated feeling we got from the earlier RE games. No more trips to africa or high tech military bases. Whether they want to reboot the series or not im still down, but make Re 7 the last sequel and make it go out with a bang :)
  • breacher45 - December 3, 2012 3:42 p.m.

I expect Alex Wesker being revealed in Resident evil 7 . Alex is an interesting character because we don't know almost anything about him and he's a WESKER people! Also , I would like to see another rebirth of Albert Wesker and his encounter with Jake . That would be just awesome ! Am I the only one curious about Jake's mother ?? I mean it would be great that Jake tells the story about her along with cutscenes . She must have been a beautiful woman if Wesker the cold blooded badass villain had an interest back then , right? :D . The game should also include the main characters such as Chris , Leon , Claire , Jill etc. And of course forgotten characters such as Sheva , Barry , Carlos , Billy ... And what happened to USS Wolfpack or where the hell is HUNK ?!?! He should have his minigame at least or maybe something more?
  • edwige - December 6, 2012 3:17 a.m.

I want a new resident evil where the setting is more on streets roads,jungle, just like the movie walking dead. in short more on outside environment just like RE3.
  • jaimes-arawn-maverick-slayton - December 27, 2012 2:07 p.m.

I'd enjoy seeing some closure with Berry. I'd like to see a character from the past such as Jill featured again and for there to surface a reference to Berry. Perhaps a reeling from his recent death or for an outbreak to hit a hospital where he is suffering from Parkinson's and for you to be too late to rescue him. He was well respected. It even hints at Wesker having some genuine respect for the man. A guy like that does not deserve to be forgotten. The last I heard about him was that he and his family retreated to Canada. Another two characters that went missing are Rebecca and Claire. Neither of them can just sit back and do nothing. Claire takes an activist approach so it is most likely we'd cross paths when Chris or Leon is scolding her for taking an illegal approach to a situation. I think it would do some good to have her resurface. Carlos is another character that I feel we need closure with. I'm not sure what happened to him but I don't see him sitting back and doing nothing. Jill has been featured in most odd numbered games. RE7 is a great game to star her in and we need a new primary villain. I believe we should bring Hunk back and reveal Alex Wesker. We can also possibly introduce a new character with ties to the founding fathers. These people can reconstitute Neo-Umbrella. I feel that Jill and Clair should be in the next game. I'd personally love it if Rebecca could return too but that might be too many female leads in one game for some fans taste. Rebecca in my opinion is the most bad ass character ever introduced. She survived more dangerous enemies prior to the mansion incident than were faced during the mansion incident. She survived and she was an asset to Chris in his survival. She is only eighteen years old and she holds a college degree which allows her to work with biochemicals. She has a good nature and in my opinion didn't have the personality to drop everything and leave the cause like Berry did. I believe she should surface in some new team that maybe Claire could also be a part of or it could introduce her as being part of the BSAA who uses biochemicals to break down the mutation of BOWs. I feel like we are putting too much emphasis on some characters and not enough on others. Rebecca, Claire and Jill all have huge fan bases and I feel they each deserve to be part of an upcoming game. It doesn't make much since for them to continue to be a figment of the past.