• TotalKillLOL - June 22, 2009 1:44 a.m.

Still an awsome game and great graphics and display. although I hate how long the last level takes
  • DantezGirl - June 11, 2009 10:37 a.m.

Very Cool Game Thaanks For The Help
  • Garry - April 13, 2009 8:33 a.m.

I have dis game It sucks my head. The town wars i think second wars in starting of game it is sooooooooooo difficult. There r infinite Zombies.
  • Redfield32 - April 12, 2009 9:14 p.m.

Another RE game after this would kinda be umm weird. I mean you killed the Wesker clone umbrella is f*cked over now what? Be like Final Fantasy and do what happened before RE and play as Umbrella Corp instead of BSAA? Im not saying it would be bad I'm just saying what else is there to add really? Im only at the part with the native guys.
  • GYJX - March 29, 2009 7:04 a.m.

Ok guys Im new so what up To the point Im not good at english but I going to try.... I know a really easy way to kill Wesker at the volcano, it took me less than 5 minutes on veterans mode which is the third level cause once you beat the game on that level it comes a harder level. Anyway, here I go When you hit the rock so Sheva can jump to get to high groud Wesker follows you, he rise his arm, we all know that, we also know that we have to hit his back so he can show the orange thing on his chest. I hope that you guy can understand me..... When he shows that orange thing on his chest his going to walk towards you, shoot the orange thing till he looks hurt I mean he is not going to move get close to him and the circle button will show up on the screen this is on PS3 Chris will jump to weskers back and he is going to ask Sheva to shoot the orange thing Sheva is going to say that she cant shoot that thing unless she shoots through Chris too so instead of that I dont know what options you have as Sheva but she uses her knif and start to slash wesker if you do that correctly Chris is going to jump to the ground and slash his back too and there his dead Sorry for my english I hope that you guy understand me please if you have any questions or you kill wesker the way I did please I beg Send me a mail to this margaritaarmendariz@hotmail.com
  • tylerlldsarg56 - March 27, 2009 12:51 a.m.

its ok in scarinest i guess ive bout beat it
  • MrDanHalen - March 26, 2009 6:26 p.m.

OK 2 things to add. 1) you can do more damage to Jill by having Chris/Sheva hold her while the other shoots the device on her chest... takes 4 tries instead of 8 2) Wesker is a clone (the whole wesker family are just clones).... just because he looks dead, does not mean he's gone forever.
  • Nefarious1 - March 24, 2009 1:10 a.m.

@phoenix_wing: your name alone suggests "the return". I seriously hope that the RE series continues on into the distant future. Just want them to bring actual ZOMBIES back to the series... Maybe a 2 player CO-OP S.T.A.R.S mansion/underground facility revisited.
  • Nefarious1 - March 24, 2009 12:53 a.m.

young gamers...remember, a very high percentage of RE is preparation, timing and alot of hand cannon recoil. 1st thing I would suggest to all who are having problems with Bosses and such is to MAX out your Magnums. Very few baddies can stand a blast from one of them let alone two (head) shots. Hit those missions hard, sit back, relax and push the limits of the game...you'd be suprised at what u can get away with when u get in close enough to most baddies. Beating the game in -5 hours is very reasonable once you've learned your enemies "comfort zones".
  • Samael - March 22, 2009 5:59 p.m.

"(ignore Chainsaw No 2)" Ugh, easier said than done. And what about the third chainsaw guy that comes when you're covering Josh? God I hate them!
  • phoenix_wings - March 17, 2009 7:19 a.m.

I surprisingly didn't have too much difficulty with the bosses. Unfortunately, I didn't know that you could just run around and not blow through all of your ammo on Wesker...I should have read the guide first. Lesson learned. RIP Wesker...I've got to say that the best way to go would have to be in a volcano...I really hope he didn't make a clone of himself or something. Don't get me wrong, I love the RE series, it's just that I think it's time to close the book on this iconic series. And of course the reCaptcha is Continued Dalai
  • HorrorGod - March 17, 2009 6:16 a.m.

I just beat RE5 today. As a fan of the series (Resident Evil 1 was the reason I bought a Playstation in '96) I have to say I think this was the best one yet. It was nice that it came back to the original characters that started it all. (After Leon got his own game with 4) Anyway, I just wanted to add to the tips and let everyone know you can defeat Wesker in the end with just a QTE. After you beat up the rock and have Sheva join you, you will have the last battle with Wesker in the middle of the circle area. DON'T RUN AWAY. I was screwed on ammo on this point and I could NOT beat him. I would shoot and shoot until his weak spot would show, and I'd shoot more, until my guns went "click". Finally I just ran up to him to see if I could do a QTE (when his weak spot was visible on his chest) and it allowed me to have a QTE. I held him down and Sheva began slashing away with her knife. BOOM, he was down and out. MUCH easier than what other people have been saying on forums (about stocking up on ammo and blasting it.) Hope this helps anyone who may be stuck at this part.
  • darknessexzero - March 17, 2009 3:21 a.m.

I think wesker should have died sooner he appears to much
  • gtrko - March 16, 2009 10:21 p.m.

RIP: Albert Wesker Resident Evil games wouldn't be the same without him *sniffle*
  • Diamondis - March 16, 2009 1:54 p.m.

As soon as I saw Wesker in the trailers for this game I was upset. Not because I don't like Wesker, because I do... But because I knew he would be the last boss and die =( R.I.P Wekser.
  • Mystery514 - March 14, 2009 5:10 p.m.

Thanks guys, I really needed this!
  • thekk2007 - March 14, 2009 9:07 a.m.

I had to do the Final Boss with no ammo on normal!!!!! I used a stun rod keep hitting him untill his heart come out do that for about 8 times and I did it yay
  • NelosAngelos - March 14, 2009 2:38 a.m.

bout time you beat that bastard down. I only read the boss fights so there wasn't anything to amazing spoiled for me. Can't wait for it.
  • GigaBowser12 - March 13, 2009 9 p.m.

*Sniffle* RIP Wesker....
  • oryandymackie - March 13, 2009 4:59 p.m.

If only there were Regenerators in this, that would make this game complete. Disturbing in the jail in RE4 when it lurches slowly towards you down the long corridor.