• Mattel9 - March 13, 2013 8:08 p.m.

So apparently this is the second choice just after Wikipedia if you Google Reggie. Not what I expected, but yeah you guys!
  • amagasakiseb - November 26, 2012 8:27 p.m.

I just went on Youtube and found a couple of comparison videos. I can definitely tell you that the Wii U version is better but "dramatically" better? Certainly not. The textures are a bit nicer and the game is crisper overall but when we're talking about a console competing with 7 year old rivals.. shouldn't we be expecting something a bit more... oooomph..?
  • boondocks50 - November 27, 2012 12:55 a.m.

Give it some time its a new console
  • KnowYourPokemon - November 27, 2012 4:15 p.m.

While I do admit it's not that better looking in comparison by any real means. You're actually expecting Activision to give a damn and get treyarch to actually make it marginally graphically better for the console it'll sell the least for if only because it's a brand new system.
  • KnowYourPokemon - November 26, 2012 6:48 p.m.

There's barely any graphical improvement on the PC version compared to any of the console versions other than higher FPS and resolution and he's going on about the WiiU's amazing;y better looking version? Sorry but as much as I'm loving my WiiU that's just crap.
  • mbavalo - November 26, 2012 2:41 p.m.

Skip to 2:35 That's the epic fail moment
  • winner2 - November 26, 2012 2:14 p.m.

Damn, I want some of whatever he's smoking.
  • into the sound - November 26, 2012 2:08 p.m.

I'm really tired of new Nintendo hardware. Little periodic, iterative upgrades are not fun, they're expensive and they induce a tidal wave gimmicky "look what our new toy can do" games.
  • Smash_Bro - November 26, 2012 1:54 p.m.

I've been watching a lot of Tekken Tag 2 videos, and I have noticed that the Wii U version looks better than the PS360 version. Haven't checked COD:BLOPS deux, but Reggie isn't 100% out of his mind with that statement.
  • Turtman - November 26, 2012 1:20 p.m.

The CNN reporter actually was asking some legitimate questions. I'm impressed.
  • Viron - November 26, 2012 11:24 a.m.

Hey Reggie I can make outrageous untrue claims too, like: Reggie knows what he is talking about. Which is about as ridiculous as suggesting the sky is made of alabaster pudding.
  • ParagonT - November 26, 2012 10:08 a.m.

I'd say he's full of it.
  • Bansheebot - November 26, 2012 9:20 a.m.

I like how the thumbnail for this article shows the news crawler saying "Companies first console in six years" as if that is odd.
  • Salnax - November 26, 2012 9:53 a.m.

People are more familiar with annual updates, thanks to the Apple philosophy. Remember, every iPad ever has existed well within the Wii's lifetime.
  • zelta38 - November 26, 2012 10:34 a.m.

It's just the news, most people watching and reporting on these channels probably have no idea about the video game industry so they need something spicy sounding to catch people's attention - specifically those corporate types who only like numbers.
  • darkvare - November 26, 2012 8:54 a.m.

i sincerly doubt that sir, but this is america and i will fight to the death for your right to make outrageous claims
  • brazmanoqk - November 26, 2012 10:49 a.m.

But when it's an outright lie, there's no sense in defending that. If you make sure even people who lie get their garbage into the mainstream, we're all boned.