We Recommend

• Blackout2099 - December 15, 2010 4:16 a.m.

Found and broke death while roaming the mexican church lassoed him while riding on war. oh n heres a tip to everyone dont bother looking 4 the four horses just do watever u need to do n they while pop up when u least expect it.thats how i got all 4.
  • herbie - December 1, 2010 5:27 p.m.

I Shot WAR in the head by accident. Does anyone know if these horses reappear in game if they get killed! Thanks
  • hedorah3 - November 6, 2011 3:36 p.m.

you don't get the legendary horses back unless you get a blood pact with it. well, that's what I had to do to get them back at least. plus death is better then war anyway.
  • Roolvanik - November 22, 2010 6:45 a.m.

You guys think you have it rough with the horses. After each and every single Legendary Horse I broke, if I entered a cut-scene, got un-killed, or any other sort of nuisance that would remove my horse from my presence, when I would call for my horse again I'd get one of those stupid undead horses who don't listen.
  • kangaroocory - November 14, 2010 1:54 p.m.

Yeah man, wheres nessie? Now THAT would be somthing to ride.
  • freshz - November 8, 2010 11:45 p.m.

i found famine where the chupacobra was supose to be
  • gazdog9 - November 8, 2010 11:41 a.m.

So........ if I killed the Chupacabra south of Las Hermanas , is that where the unicorn will appear for me ? Or does it only ever show up in the Torquemada area ?
  • Genericpenisjoketista - November 7, 2010 5:05 p.m.

I would think that the "Fanservice" achievement would come better along with the death of Sasquatch than the attainment of a unicorn because of all of the GTA: SA legends. I'm assuming (because I'm too lazy to check) that GTA:SA was released six years ago?
  • thebiggestdwarf - November 7, 2010 8:30 a.m.

It should have been a robot unicorn
  • EroticInvisibleMan - November 7, 2010 12:16 a.m.

@ EdDeRs1 and FlamelordZ Why did you two mention Discworld? You do know that the horses and their colours were mentioned in the Bible, right?
  • FlamelordZ - November 6, 2010 9:24 p.m.

Hm... Discworld copiers. Still, TP FTW XD. Can't wait to get this.
  • Nodoudt - November 6, 2010 7:49 p.m.

I thought Fable III had some heart-wrenching moments, but "Birth of a Conservation Movement" is by far the most in-your-face game moments that really points out how much of a bastard I really are. xD
  • Ganonpork - November 6, 2010 7:05 p.m.

XD you can just get death from beating the game
  • sl1567 - November 4, 2010 4:29 p.m.

does anyone know of an easier way to get the for horses?
  • gdd411 - November 3, 2010 12:02 a.m.

pestilence had a heart attack on the cliff :(
  • philipshaw - November 2, 2010 5:47 p.m.

I only got war and ran into a Sasquatch when playing this DLC,must go back and find the other creatures using this guide
  • Sharkbot - November 2, 2010 5:22 p.m.

@VooDoo Panda Just FYI Dragon Age:Awakening was NOT a DLC, it was a full on expansion pack.
  • kennytheinsane - November 2, 2010 6:52 a.m.

Anyone remember that? "Simmons, what was Mexican creature that ate all the goats?" "That would be the Chupacabra, sir." "Right. Chupathingy, it's got a ring to it."
  • felipe222 - November 2, 2010 6:03 a.m.

Is it just me or the pause menu map is a little bit low res? and all of the 4 horses had infinite stamina and infinite health?(not counting when you shoot them in the head)
  • TheJuda - November 2, 2010 4:29 a.m.

@reaperman22 You get the deed for each horse after completing the challenge.