Topics

FML

We Recommend

• neosapien - September 14, 2013 8 a.m.

Or when someone plays a new game and erase your memory card
  • PatHan-bHai - September 14, 2013 7:47 a.m.

Almost everything stated here has happened to me except for the newer generation stuff.
  • Eo1spy - September 12, 2013 11:01 a.m.

28 + 29, every time.
  • brickman409 - September 11, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I have a copy of Gauntlet legends that a friend of mine gave me, of course he gave me the case, but he lost the actual disc. So I never got to play it.
  • Zeos - September 11, 2013 2:26 p.m.

Awesome article, I have experienced almost all of those problems. Thought of another one: losing the security code thing on a older PC game. A couple more things: Gauntet Legends was hella-fun with 3 friends, and that entertainment center is epic.
  • n00b - September 11, 2013 11:25 a.m.

not having disk 2 in a 4-disk game?
  • Mattgyver - September 11, 2013 10:07 a.m.

I still can't find the CD-ROM portion of my TG-16 from my college days. It was detachable and usable as a CD player. Wish I knew where that went...
  • C.King - September 11, 2013 9:33 a.m.

bitterness toward new versions of same game you own, like 3d downloadable version of cave story that you got before they updated, or any 3rd version pokemon game cause u don't get the extra battle modes or more important for me, move tutors.
  • sweetchiliheat - September 11, 2013 8:33 a.m.

I cannot count how many times I've had a sibling/[grand]parent/roommate walk in during a Lancer execution, or a sex scene. On the bright side, eventually they stop entering the room entirely.
  • winner2 - September 11, 2013 6:43 a.m.

This was hilarious, but god damn if #30 isn't one of the truest things on this earth. You could look at anyone and maybe never guess that they're a gamer, because of that. I think there are only 3 friends that I talk about games with, and one of those is my girlfriend who just doesn't mind my prattling and actually tries to keep up anyway.
  • wadesmit - September 11, 2013 5:34 a.m.

SLIDE 8. THE PAAAAAIIIIN.
  • Shnubby - September 11, 2013 4 a.m.

Aaah I remember buying Gauntlet: Dark Legacy simply because it was cheap (along with Primal) and damn that was a good purchase. Me and my bud loved the co-op!
  • Shnubby - September 11, 2013 3:55 a.m.

Why would you have to rummage behind the TV to switch the HDMI from PS3 to XBOX 360? If you only have 1 HDMI cable in the TV then just switch the end connected to the console...
  • gladdudeos - September 11, 2013 12:25 a.m.

My sister watched me play red dead redemption and saw the scene when a guy humps boobs...
  • Guardian88 - September 10, 2013 7:24 p.m.

Ive actually bought a game from Frys. It was Borderlands, and when I removed the shrink wrap and open the box, it was empty. Keep in mind that it was a NEW game. And before that, it was a used game with the wrong game in it. And that one I can excuse cuz it was used.
  • Kailon791 - September 10, 2013 9:03 p.m.

I had the same thing happen! I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War 2 from Target, took off the shrink wrap, and there was no game inside! Went back in and showed it to customer service who wouldn't give me a refund or a replacement because they assumed I had just stolen the disk out of it. Was out 60 dollars and very pissed off.
  • neosapien - September 14, 2013 8:02 a.m.

That sucks, Thats also the reason I usually open my games in front of the guy XD
  • Guardian88 - September 14, 2013 5:27 p.m.

O_o that sucks. Now I feel bad that I got a refund :(