Topics

NewsAsGames

We Recommend

• PatHan-bHai - June 2, 2013 9:33 a.m.

What? No Zombie Mode DLC? :P
  • GR_JustinTowell - June 2, 2013 4:07 p.m.

OK, just for you: Planned DLC also includes Zombie Mode where Frankenstein has made many monsters out of bits of vampires. They try to bite you. No, like *even more frequently* than usual.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 3, 2013 12:42 p.m.

Hehe :P Just for me! Take that, other GR users!
  • KA87 - June 2, 2013 5:16 a.m.

Good god man. Leave the Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde alone. That is easily one of the worst games ever created (right up there with Superman 64). Please don't dig up that demon. To this day I still don't get why everyone in that game is trying to kill Jekyll. I mean the guy is just walking incredibly slowly to his wedding and people are bombing/knifing him and every animal and inspect under the sun is out to get him.
  • fattoler - June 2, 2013 5:05 a.m.

Count Duckula reference for the win.
  • ithurtstopoop - May 26, 2013 2:02 p.m.

Im always packing a pickle :)
  • KA87 - May 26, 2013 5:26 a.m.

You forgot about the Snakes On A Plane pack were all the naration and voice work is done by Samuel L Jackson. It also includes a level were Sid is on a plane and Jackson has the sandwich.
  • mothbanquet - May 20, 2013 7:32 a.m.

Would the Alan Partridge DLC open the local travel tavern for exploration?
  • Rub3z - May 19, 2013 10:28 p.m.

"As morally bankrupt graverobber Robert Graves," I died laughing. Seriously. Y'know what? I'm making a declaration. Declaring something, right here and now in this comments section that will be as irrefutable as anything else ever written on the Internet. This is hands-down the greatest continuously updated humor article in the history of man. There. Now it is undeniable.
  • mafyooz - May 19, 2013 8:21 a.m.

...and now I'm going to have to search youtube so I can sing along to the Cities of Gold theme tune like I did when I was a kid, thanks a bunch Mr Towell! I wonder if Andy Crane would still send me a lyric sheet if I wrote to him....
  • GR_JustinTowell - May 20, 2013 2:20 a.m.

Wasn't it Philip Schofield? And I'm sure it is on YouTube somewhere... Yes I've found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJITe20MZY So so *so* funny. Especially the aaaaahs.
  • mafyooz - May 20, 2013 4:40 a.m.

You could be right about Schofield, my memory's a bit hazy going back that far ;) Anyway, fingers crossed you find some way to reference Dogtanian, Willy Fogg and Ulysses 31 in your next few articles now that you've set the precedent!
  • GR_JustinTowell - May 20, 2013 4:41 a.m.

I'll see what I can do ;)
  • PatHan-bHai - May 19, 2013 5:27 a.m.

hehe :P Indie's gonna sue you guys. :)
  • GR_JustinTowell - May 20, 2013 2:21 a.m.

Actually that's Nathan Drake in a hat and backpack. So Indy won't know where to look ;)
  • KA87 - May 12, 2013 9:30 a.m.

I really liked the holetype one, but I think you could have been more creative with the Zombie Pack. Maybe the pack could have included the choice of having a zombie to bring along in the boat that tries to bite you as you do your research.
  • pl4y4h - May 7, 2013 2:12 p.m.

good god the bee puns
  • Rub3z - May 6, 2013 12:58 a.m.

I like how by now the Zombies DLC add-on is accompanied by "and of course," like it's some kind of inevitable obligation. Well done.
  • CUFCfan616 - May 5, 2013 3:13 p.m.

Is everyone waiting for KIBO to go HAL on us?
  • KA87 - May 5, 2013 5:04 a.m.

You forgot the J.Seinfield pack were Jerry becomes a bee and trys to sue the company's that use the robot bees for using monopolistic practices.
  • fattoler - May 5, 2013 1:33 a.m.

Is the final boss of Debug Nicolas Cage?