• 8bitBaby - December 1, 2012 12:30 p.m.

uh... everything from the PS2 on up to... yesterday. because that's the last time I owned a console. D: and this podcast's predecessor got me back interested in gaming, and gaming podcast's such as this fine cast. C: so many games to play... this won't take long right?... right?!
  • PushesPaperInACircle - December 1, 2012 12:33 p.m.

Looking forward to playing Dead Rising:OTR, Arkham City Harley Quinn DLC and going back to multiplayer games of Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
  • EAC73 - December 2, 2012 2:14 p.m.

dark siders 2 for me, took me a while to get around to the first, and i loved it, but im really in the mood for the how zelda inspired it is, that and the last zelda game i played was Ocarina of time for 3ds. So im going to really try and get around to dark siders 2 before the end of the year.
  • g1rldraco7 - December 4, 2012 2:31 p.m.

For me it would be Dishonored since I got it new for 30 dollars during black friday. Plus the sad truth is it's still in it's plastic prison. I like the idea of sending rats on my enemies and seeing the zombies in there :)
  • SunniDee - December 4, 2012 5:25 p.m.

For me the game would be Kingdom Hearts 3D. Now i am not a big fan of the series in particular (Reading about the in-game history caused me to have a headache)but for one of the new characters added, Neku. I am a HUGE the World Ends With You fan and in lieu of any information about a new game I decided a game, which i would have marginal interest normally, would be a perfect fix to get something new out of the franchise.
  • JMarsella09 - December 5, 2012 1:47 p.m.

As painful as it is to admit, I have never played Wind Waker. I've had it sitting in my basement for about three years now, and have just never put it in my system. I'm a terrible gamer aren't I?
  • registradus - December 5, 2012 6:35 p.m.

Sega already made an "all-stars" fighting game. 15 years ago! Sonic The Fighters http://www.gamesradar.com/virtua-fighter-2-fighting-vipers-and-sonic-fighters-coming-west-sooner-expected/