• n00b - November 30, 2012 6:03 p.m.

hope to continue deadly premonition and maybe get a chance to start chrono trigger
  • Lurkero - November 30, 2012 5:15 p.m.

Over the past few years I have been avoiding long games, but I recently borrowed Deus Ex Human Revolution and I want to make time for it. Yeah, I am late, but the game isn't different just because time has went by so don't judge me. I have heard from several people that the plot and characters are good. Don't hear that too often in videogames.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - November 30, 2012 4:44 p.m.

The Witcher 2 on my 360. Started it, and got a couple hours in, but then got sidetracked by some other releases. Seems like a game that I'm gonna want to set aside a fair amount of time to devote to it.
  • Tranquilbez34 - November 30, 2012 4:44 p.m.

The Majority of my collection is my backlog. I'm looking forward to blasting through the first two Gears of War games, Burnout Paradise, MW3 (I GOT BORED WITH IT OK!), Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction as well as the games I'm getting for christmas
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 30, 2012 4:36 p.m.

Well, seeing as I finally started playing Vanquish, I guess I don't have many backlogged games. Then again, I bought my brother Dishonored for his birthday so I guess I'll steal that and finally start it... ha ha yeee, what a sucka. I'd love to hear you guys after a couple beers on a friday night, just sayin'
  • BladedFalcon - November 30, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Another person that got to experience the joys of vanquish! yay!
  • obviouslyadouche - November 30, 2012 4:35 p.m.

Xcom and dishonored, I bought both these games a while back but haven't had time to play them. I most excited for Xcom however since 1. I love me some fire emblem and 2. I'll be able to name all of my soldiers after war criminals and make them save the world. The history books will remember when the earth was saved from the aliens by Sergeant Stallin, Captain Mussolini and Private Hitler.