Topics

RadioRadar

• anchgu7 - August 23, 2012 12:47 p.m.

My favorite sequel has got to be Batman: Arkham City. Rocksteady took everything that was awesome in Arkham Asylum and turned it up to 11 for Akrham City, and then they added a bunch of new stuff that was amazing.
  • Insanetwig - August 23, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Favorite sequel? That one is easy. Just Cause 2. I'm not sure if there has been such a vast improvement from the first iteration of the game into the second. I mean, I'm not even sure anyone thought "man, I wish they would come out with a sequel to this game", but they did it anyway and it is amazing.
  • Insanetwig - August 23, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Oh man, I am so bored at work. Came to GamesRadar to just take a look around and blam, new RadioRadar. Hope its a good one.
  • Stabby_Joe - August 23, 2012 4:31 a.m.

Just Cause 2, easily. It takes all of the interesting ideas of the last one and make them functional while at the same time cranking it up to 11 with something new.
  • Unoriginal - August 23, 2012 1:08 a.m.

Jak 2. It's not even remotely similar to it's excellent predecesor and manages to be even more... excellenter. A light hearted platformer transformed into the oddest and fun GTA clone. It's also pretty connected to some pivotal memories.
  • Plaim - August 23, 2012 6:39 a.m.

Cool story, Joyce.
  • Bladex206 - August 23, 2012 9:54 a.m.

Captcha is working wonders I see.
  • DemonNamekianDubstep - August 23, 2012 1:07 a.m.

I'd have to say my favorite sequel would be Pokemon Stadium 2. Just having a casual multiplayer pokemon game, much better made than the original, with more Pokemon to choose from, it's definitely one of my very favorite N64 games of all time.
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - August 23, 2012 12:37 a.m.

Timesplitters 2, it was a masterpiece and possibly the most fun I had on the PS2.
  • Bladdercat - August 22, 2012 11:30 p.m.

favorite sequel. Dark Souls.
  • wadesmit - August 22, 2012 11:08 p.m.

Yeeeesssss. I've been waiting impatiently the whole week for this. Favourite sequel? Hmm... I would also say Timesplitters 2. No! Wait! Feck. Medievil 2 on the Playstation Uno. It wasn't better than the first, from what I gather from long-since dead gaming review sites (sosad) but it my first proper gaming experience eever. You have to pronouce it like that. Ee-vah. I still remember crying at the zombies in that game. Their ominous moaning. And fucking fuck they turned around so fast. Ah. Good lord. Is my answer even still on-topic? I don't even know. Whooooo RADIORADAR. Forgive me this atrocious comment. I just woke up.
  • somerandomchap - August 22, 2012 10:40 p.m.

I really hope you guys stop using soundcloud for the podcast, it is horrible, it never loads properly and it doesnt load if you skip ahead or back.
  • GR_TomMagrino - August 23, 2012 9:33 a.m.

I think this will be the last week we use it.
  • rainn'sgaydar - August 22, 2012 8:49 p.m.

My favorite sequel is probably Super Mario World. While SMB3 is more celebrated, SMW holds greater nostalgia for me. And I'd put Mass Effect 3 up there too. I loved the ending, so yeah.
  • archnite - August 22, 2012 8:23 p.m.

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando as my favorite straight sequel. If its four is that a tetraquel? Also music does Darksider's have? Bumping an instrument repeatedly is not music its just noise. I've been jamming to Anamanaguchi the whole time.
  • oasis789 - August 22, 2012 8:06 p.m.

fave sequel? system shock 2
  • KnightDehumidifier - August 22, 2012 7:33 p.m.

If it is a video game, it's Mega Man 2. If it is a movie, it's Empire Strikes Back. If it is a book, it's Dawn by Elie Wiesel.
  • Pytor - August 22, 2012 7:23 p.m.

Hmmm, mine would have to be Halo 2. Still the best multiplayer in the series and, by the gods, the campaign was awesome, albeit rushed. Man, was legendary brutal! Damn jackal snipers... SENT FROM PYTOR'S XBOX 360 VIA IE (in fall update beta)!