• punishment - June 6, 2014 5:57 p.m.

QOTW: I'm just praying for anything on Fallout 4. I can't wait to see what they do with it on next gen hardware.
  • rainn'sgaydar - June 6, 2014 5:31 p.m.

I have a sister named Ashley! I don't think you're the same person though...weird. New Mass Effect info would be wonderful. Seems at least slightly possible we'll see it, and really just knowing Bioware's path forward for the franchise will be plenty for me.
  • ljrivarola - June 6, 2014 5:25 p.m.

First of all, welcome Ashley! I really like your articles :D Keep up the good work! Now, correction time! Henry, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is NOT a re-release. I know, Capcom got us all used to re-releases of fighting games, but this is a sequel. It adds 7 new characters (or 22, if you count Shadow versions of the characters as a new character), lots of new stages and music, new game modes and the story picks up where Persona 4 Arena ended. The name is confusing, I know, but still. Sequel, not re-release. As for the QOTW, I'm looking forward to new info about Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, mostly because I try to play the original Persona 4 Arena at a professional level, so I'm really excited for the sequel. Also, Persona 4 Dancing All Night, because I literally can't wait to see Kanji all dressed up and dancing.
  • universaltofu - June 6, 2014 5:09 p.m.

QOTW : I'm eager for any smash bros info, some 3ds announcements would be cool since it feels like we know almost nothing about what's coming there aside from smash and pokemon. I'm also hoping for a new Mega Man game, a full blown, console title that evolves the formula and transitions the blue bomber into the Ps4 / Xbox one generation.
  • universaltofu - June 7, 2014 10:54 a.m.

And of course congrats to Ashley, a new voice, a new perspective, always welcome.
  • g1rldraco7 - June 6, 2014 5:08 p.m.

Have fun at E3!!!!! and Welcome to GR Ashley :)
  • g1rldraco7 - June 8, 2014 6:16 a.m.

I am looking forward for any sign of Darksiders 3 and Injustice 2 since they revealed Mortal Kombat X. I have high hopes even though Ryan doesn't think Darksiders 3 will appear.
  • Sinosaur - June 6, 2014 4:52 p.m.

I'm looking forward to finding out that Last Guardian still isn't coming out, because part of me wants it to become the new Duke Nukem Forever.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - June 6, 2014 5:08 p.m.

I'm the same way. I felt that way about FF Versus XIII as well, before they finally decided to make it XV. Now I really want XV. :p But I want to see The Last Guardian pushed back again, and basically being a PS5 game at this point, if it ever comes out. OR! OR! They'll announce the Vita 2 and make it a Vita 2 launch game, force all us suckers to buy that system just to play it.
  • Tidgepot - June 8, 2014 12:54 p.m.

Actually, an official tweet from the creator of the Last Guardian pretty much had him scoffing at the thought that the game was done for. http://kotaku.com/ign-says-the-last-guardian-has-been-cancelled-sony-say-1587714144
  • GOD - June 6, 2014 8:27 p.m.

It'll release in another five years, after it's bought by Sega, and will have weird segments that revolve around throwing the guardians poop at everything. Also the guardian will talk and be a huge misogynist to all the female giant cat griffons.
  • BladedFalcon - June 6, 2014 4:37 p.m.

Welcome to the GR team Ashley! happy to have you on board ^^