• Shigeruken - November 8, 2013 7:22 p.m.

Does my Shiny Dragonite count? He is both the ultimate tool of destruction, and the most adorably goofy friend I could possibly have. Together we would travel the world, challenging everyone in sight to battles, then laughing at their misfortune as they gaze in envy at my glorious companion as they admit that they don't have a single Pokemon. Can you tell that I'm happy about having a Shiny Dragonite with competitive stats?
  • Tranquilbez34 - November 8, 2013 7:13 p.m.

Dupstep Gun from Saints Row IV, it's as simple as that.
  • vermicelli - November 8, 2013 9:27 p.m.

Second that.
  • GOD - November 8, 2013 5:30 p.m.

This question immediately made me think of this video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keCl2mFAzTo Anyways, at first I'd say Portal Gun but that only works with moon dust painted walls so I'd be out of luck there, so instead lets go with.... the BLADE system from Vanquish. It's a high tech gun that stores the blueprints of three different guns and can spontaneously transform into any one of them. It also has the option to swap out one of the blueprints for any new gun that you encounter. Without being cheap and saying it already has the three coolest guns from other games stored in it, I'll just go with it having three cool guns from Vanquish. The Disk Launcher which fires giant cutting disks that bounce between multiple enemies, the LFE gun which fires a giant ball of energy that destroys everything in it's path, and the Assault Rifle because sometimes you just need bullets. Although if you think of it as more of an Iron Man kind of situation then I'd take the whole awesome robotic suit so that I also have some sweet armor and can do rocket power slides while shooting my transforming gun. :D
  • garnsr - November 8, 2013 5:03 p.m.

IRL stands for "In Real Life." Putting an in before it is like saying you put your PIN number into the ATM machine.
  • winner2 - November 8, 2013 5:03 p.m.

This is a tough choice but it would definitely narrow down to a Souls weapon. It's a really tough competition because they're are just so many good ones in both games, but in the end I'd want Artorias' Great Sword. I know that at least Ryan and Tom would appreciate that, Artorias is such a badass. Also while I'm on the subject, y'all should do a feature on the lore of the Souls games, it's some of my favorite in gaming and I hope I'm not alone.
  • winner2 - November 8, 2013 7:30 p.m.

Actually fuck that, i'm changing my answer. I was GOING to pick jake and finn's dad's demon blood sword, but Cooper took it first like i predicted he would so i picked something less awesome. So INSTEAD i'm going to say this before someone else steals it. I want Marceline's axe bass, so i can play smooth jams and sweet riffs while i fight stuff with it.