• codystovall - October 18, 2013 9:51 p.m.

If anyone has pokemon XY, I am currently playing Y a lot and love to battle(havent lost yet) My friend code is 0189-8919-7300 - Just reply with your code and I will add you.
  • BladedFalcon - October 19, 2013 12:46 p.m.

Bring it on!!!! My code is: 1805 - 3282 - 1288 Not fully happy with my line-up just yet, but I'm getting confident enough to try and battle, so yeah, I'll give it a go ^^ Also, awesome fanart btw ^^
  • duffer00 - October 20, 2013 9:29 p.m.

I'll friend you as well. My code's 1736 - 0868 - 1057
  • duffer00 - October 20, 2013 9:34 p.m.

says I need a name mine is Michael
  • duffer00 - October 20, 2013 9:29 p.m.

I'll friend you as well. My code's 1736 - 0868 - 1057. Great art by the way.
  • Tony Wilson - October 18, 2013 8:40 p.m.

Just leaving a comment to commend CodyStoval on that artwork. Great job! Also, obligatory QOTW answer: My favorite moment is only sending in my Xbox 360 for repairs once - and NOT for a red ring! I was playing Rock Band, when I unplugged the controller and pulled out the whole USB dock with it. Other than that repair, I've been on the same 360 since mid-2007.
  • codystovall - October 18, 2013 9:41 p.m.

I do so enjoy praise.
  • g1rldraco7 - October 18, 2013 8:33 p.m.

My favorite moment of the generation was during the Microsoft Conference this year when Killer Instinct was announced and GamesRadar brought me the vines and videos of it :) The reason why Killer Instinct is close to my heart is because it was one of the video games me and my brother Ben would spend hours playing. I played the hell out of Killer Instinct Gold and I kept hoping they would make a new game. When I saw the logo appear, it made me cry tears of happiness. Also the character arts blew me away O.O Greg didn't forget his ring, I have his ring and I am wearing it as I drive and listen to this. * Looks at the ring happily* Didn't know there was so much hate for Digimon, obviously Pokemon Country here. I like Digimon more than Pokemon and I remember that Digimon commercial. I am going to watch Lost now BECAUSE Greg is in it. I'm going to review Radio Radar on itunes now because Henry scared me, I never knew he could get so angry O.O Greg is sexy, Greg likes wine, Greg is furry, Greg is mine ;)
  • LordZarlon - October 18, 2013 8:28 p.m.

I'm sure everyone is going console but my moment is when Kerrigan went back to being a Zerg in Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm. An entire games worth of redemption brought to nothing in a single moment.
  • supergiraffe - October 18, 2013 7:41 p.m.

Mass Effect 3 release. I didn't do any big midnight party or anything, but it felt special. I played the first game in my first year of high school, and the third came out in my first year of university. I loved all three games, and it felt like the third game was released at just the right time for me. (I hate to make you guys feel old, but it may be inevitable with this one.)
  • EAC73 - October 18, 2013 7:22 p.m.

I would have to say the best part of this generation is the amount Square Enix delivered. Specifically the recent releases that, in my opinion, were almost perfect games. Stellar releases of Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex Human: Revolution, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, and the countless RPGs that I have no time to put into. I really think they brought a lot to this generation that will carry on.
  • EAC73 - October 18, 2013 7:23 p.m.

I realize my answer is not a specific moment, but just wanted to say how many great games came from Square Enix this generation.
  • winner2 - October 18, 2013 7:18 p.m.

My favorite moment of this generation would be when Ezio and Leonardo got on the boat from Forli to Venice, with Catarina in the background. Just watching the two of them talk back and forth made me really happy to see Ezio have a friend he could count on and to see him smile. Seeing him able to enjoy himself and have a laugh was really nice.
  • rainn'sgaydar - October 18, 2013 6:20 p.m.

Warning: ME3 spoilers ahead. I don't think my favorite moment really gets the credit it deserves, and perhaps that's because of the major controversy that ended up surrounding the game. When Mass Effect 3 wraps up the entire Krogan/Tuchanka storyline, Shepard had to assault this structure that Mordin will use to cure (or not cure) the genophage. Aside from the husks, marauders, and brutes, there's also a reaper standing between Shep and a hopeful future for the Krogan. Lacking the means to take down the reaper herself, Shepard decides to risk summoning a thresher maw that will hopefully take down the reaper. And not just some run of the mill thresher that Shepard had killed in her last visit to Tuchanka, this one is known to the Krogan (the KROGAN!) as the mother of all thresher maws. A beast so fearsome that the Krogan actually seem afraid to enter her territory. Upon summoning, the maw does exactly what Shepard and her crew hoped. She attacks the reaper. And that fight (and the somber aftermath) was my favorite moment of the generation. Watching this huge monster take down a seemingly unstoppable force and then watching everyone's favorite singing scientist gladly march to his death (or not) to save a race he'd personally doomed to extinction was such a spectacle that I may never forget it. Honorable mentions to the fake Catwoman ending in Arkham City when you choose to take the money you've stolen and abandon Batman. That was beautiful. If you missed it, youtube it.
  • rainn'sgaydar - October 18, 2013 7:21 p.m.

Thought I'd play google poetry too: Andrew is gay Andrew is good at magic Andrew is the patron saint of Andrew is spanish Andrew is a loser
  • SpadesSlick - October 18, 2013 6:14 p.m.

My favorite moment of the generation had to be when I heard my first bleep and saw a little 'achievement unlocked' icon pop into the bottom of my screen. That was the start of a wonderful, twisted addiction the likes of which has not been seen since a teacher decided to cook up some meth one day.
  • garnsr - October 18, 2013 6:10 p.m.

I grew up in a city in Iowa, and I don;t know that I had ever seen an Asian unti lhigh school. It's not unreasonable to believe a Midwesterner hasn't seen any Asians. Of course, my girlfriend now is Japanese, but I don't think that's typical of people from the Midwest.
  • Tranquilbez34 - October 18, 2013 5:33 p.m.

The 2010 E3, where Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft all put on their A-Games at their respective press conferences even though Microsoft had that weird kinect reveal. Every game announced or shown at E3 were incredibly impressive. I even got coverage of it thanks to a little podcast known as Talkradar :)
  • shawksta - October 18, 2013 9:56 p.m.

This so much^ E3 2010 was f*cking Fantastic, Kevin Butler owning it, Microsoft's impressive tech demoes and Nintendo's domination with a ton of Wii games and the reveal of the 3DS It was one hell of a year.