• Enmaz - October 12, 2013 6:14 a.m.

I'm Australian, and we unfortunately do have a very large chunk of our population who are pretty casually racist. Probably because we were dicks to the Aboriginals(our indigenous people) for so long. For a nice example of this, here in Aus we gave women the right to vote in 1902, pretty early for a developed country seeing as American women didn't get it until 1920 if memory serves. Unless they were Aboriginal of course, who weren't given the right to vote, both men and women, until 1962. And oddly enough, they weren't even counted in the damn census until 1967. So, like, as close as 50 years ago we technically didn't recognise them as people. And don't even get me started on the stolen generation. Yeah, we made some mistakes (just to be clear, I'm white). On a lighter note, put Chris Hemsworth in a game, just cause I wanna play as him. It's a power thing.
  • THETHINGABOUT - October 12, 2013 4:46 a.m.

I think Hollander Cooper is a great host, but the segment hosted by Tommy was little bit more lax and it let tangents wander more, which was really nice, and really funny. Hollander should try let these tangents flow more and loosen the reins because I know he can often try and pull it all in. OH YES and that reminds me... The last episode... reading out the comments in the community segment. The dramatic background music and voice work by Greg was glorious. Truly, astounding work, chaps - hilarious.
  • Tranquilbez34 - October 12, 2013 12:43 a.m.

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. It would be a crime comedy drama, Bones style. Stone and Garfield are two dectectives in their late 20's who are the best in their field at work. Though they love each other dearly in their personal lives but don't quite see eye to eye in their line of work. I loved their chemistry in the last spider-man movie and they need to more things together and the whole on/ off screen couple gimmick hasn't become a cliche yet.
  • Tranquilbez34 - October 12, 2013 7:21 a.m.

Two corrections.... Greg: the bez part of my user name is pronounced B-E-Z not B-E-E-Z Henry: I am Australian and we are not a prison colony! we haven't been one since the late 1800's. Also, more than 60% of the country are not racist, it's the other 40% that make racial slurs and slogans like "We Grew Here, You Flew Here" and "Fuck off, we're full". It's those racist bigots that make me feel embarrassed to be an Australian Citizen. Hell, our current prime minister is sexist, homophobic and a racist all at the same time! Makes me want to go and live in the progressive, liberal city of San Francisco.
  • GOD - October 12, 2013 12:37 a.m.

Sooo I don't see everyone's picture in the banner.... which means that Zach Betka now looks like a 3D render of Ellen Page? Good to know.
  • dangomushi - October 11, 2013 10:57 p.m.

Imogen Poots and Michael Fassbender. I want a cyber punk crime drama similar to Armitage III and Blade Runner in which replicants deal with the notion that they are fabricated and what it means to be human, while the rest of the world struggles to accept them as life.
  • g1rldraco7 - October 11, 2013 10:48 p.m.

Tom Welling from Smallville and Tyler Hoechlin from the MTV series Teen Wolf for me. Nothing sexier than to watch those two in a video game or movie about the supernatural world. I want to know what's going on with the RadarPlays? Haven't heard anything about it and live episodes sound good to me and I'm surprised Tom Magrino is visiting GameSpot.com, still I didn't know Zac has jungle fever, I though Lucas was the only one. I don't see what's so great about Beyonce and Leonardo Decaprio, he's meh to me.
  • Cyberninja - October 11, 2013 7:13 p.m.

Do more live podcasts guys
  • winner2 - October 11, 2013 6:37 p.m.

Natalie Portman and Danny McBride. What may be one of the top 5 most beautiful women on this earth and one of the funniest characters I have ever seen, as long as he calls out the inner Kenny Powers.
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 5:44 p.m.

Yay! RadioRadar is here! But um... isthe QOTW the same as last week's? ._.
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 6:16 p.m.

They seem to do that a lot these days, and there's almost always someone who tells them that especially when it just went posted. NIGHT OF THE FINAL DAY FEW HOURS REMAIN ESHOP CREDITS AT READY POSITION SO I MUST ASK X OR Y?
  • Cyberninja - October 11, 2013 6:27 p.m.

get Pokemon Y it is less popular so you will the rarer version exclusives
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 6:31 p.m.

And here i thought Y was the popular version... Or did Charizard X really manage to sway people by that much?
  • Cyberninja - October 11, 2013 6:41 p.m.

Charizard and Mewtwo both contributed to it, most people see Y as the weaker version at this point, at least from what I saw.
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 6:50 p.m.

It varies actually There are exclusive Pokemon for both versions but at the same time the Mega stone is in the OTHER version, tricky bastards. I'm sticking with X, not even for Mega Charizard X, but for Clauncher, Swirlix and Aggron.
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 6:29 p.m.

Y hands down, don't even have to think about it. Dragalge is what seals the deal for me, really. Dammit, I HAD hopes that a local retailer would be able to get it by tomorrow, that way it would be significantly cheaper for me to get it, since the bastards of the Nintendo E-Shop know I live in Mexico, and they charge in Pesos at outrageous rates. Simply put, the game for me it costs 800 pesos... which is roughly translated to around 61 bucks... Yeep, bastards are pretty much charging 50% extra... And because I'm an impatient bastard and the retailer didn't get the game, I'm gonna end up biting -.-
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 6:51 p.m.

Also, damn, that amount sucks man, sorry to hear your retailer ain't doing you any favors.
  • BladedFalcon - October 11, 2013 6:53 p.m.

Welp... it's how they roll in Mexico, so yay? XD
  • shawksta - October 11, 2013 7:18 p.m.

If your happy then sure :P
  • Cyberninja - October 11, 2013 5:43 p.m.

Whats the new QotW? it has the one from last week up?