• ljrivarola - March 9, 2013 8:45 a.m.

Well, my most problematic launch was when Half-Life 3 came out and... Oh, wait... Anyway, RadioRadar is amazing guys, I listen to you from Argentina. It was kinda hard at the beginning, but now I understand pretty much everything, so... Thanks for teaching me English I guess... PS: Thanks to RadioRadar, every time I sing "Radio Gaga" I go like "All we hear is RadioRadar". Hope I'm not the only one who does that
  • THETHINGABOUT - March 9, 2013 12:41 p.m.

"I'M ALAN WAKE"
  • StrayGator - March 9, 2013 2:26 p.m.

Similar thing here. Had a fair grasp of English, but talkradar forced me to overcome my difficulty understanding rapid speech. TRUK was a bigger hurdle, but I got over it. Today I am looking for a decent gaming podcast in French. Turns out there are almost none.
  • shawksta - March 9, 2013 1:44 a.m.

I will forever call her Laura Croft I DONT CARE HOW ITS REALLY PRONOUNCED! The one thing i love about Sweet Tooth is how he's still passionate about his Ice Cream, Allstars Kratos vs Sweet Tooth says so otherwise, best shit i ever seen. That singing right before the community segment NEEDS to be official My most problematic launch? Not really a problematic, or has anything to do with the games launch perse, but for the love of god, i still havent opened my copy of Mass Effect 3 let alone breath on it since launch to this day. Its Meet the medics "Kill me, Later" segment played forever
  • bar1scorpio - March 9, 2013 1:20 a.m.

Most awkward launch I've been part of? I've owned every Sega console since the Genesis. Take your pick.
  • ncurry2 - March 8, 2013 11:10 p.m.

Diablo 3. By far the worst thing about the D3 launch was that despite the servers being worse than what Simcitiy's were and are, it still set sales records and showed other publishers that it doesn't matter how crappy your online infrastructure is, you can still be wildly successful with a required internet connection. Sad day indeed.
  • Three Seconds - March 8, 2013 8:05 p.m.

Spider-Man 3 When this game was first released, I was a young sixteen year old with no steady source of income. Because of this, I was generally broke and the only real currency I had available to use were older games I could trade in. The afternoon this game launched, I had the bright idea to take my entire collection of ps2 games (about 40 in total) and trade them in at my local Blockbuster in order to scrounge up enough cash to purchase the game. I remember standing at the register watching as hundreds of gaming memories all disappeared, each for about fifty cents to two dollars. I ended up selling all of my ps2 games and regretfully bought a copy of Spider-Man 3 and had about five dollars of in store credit left over. Afterwards, I went home and played my new game for about thirty minutes before realizing what a horrible thing I had just done. I then turned my ps2 off, went to bed extremely depressed, and have TO THIS DAY never played a playstation 2 game again.
  • antiAntag0nist - March 10, 2013 7:21 p.m.

You poor soul, that game was terrible.
  • DaveGoose - March 8, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Resistance 3. Bought it day 1, the goddamn online pass had already been redeemed. Sony jerked me around for a week until I took it back to Wal-Mart and got a new copy. It was a pain in the ass and it killed any excitement I had for the game. The real shame was Sony's customer support, I had been ripped off and they did nothing for me.
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 8, 2013 6:55 p.m.

I think the closest thing to a bad launch I've been a part of is the Vita launch. I love that thing, but it needs games. Or maybe AC: Liberation specifically. I think I got hit by every bug but the save corrupt one. Also want to thank Coop for explaining my username last week. I always wondered if it fell on deaf ears. It was nice to know it didn't.
  • TaserLime - March 8, 2013 3:02 p.m.

the launch of tetris was a total clustershart. i was involved in it. my name is alexey pajitnov.