• Lurkero - February 1, 2013 6:45 p.m.

I will say that I considered Tom Magrino to be an annoying personality (not sure if he is playing up that personality for the podcast). His impudent confidence in thinking that the Kaz Harai twitter account was real even though it clearly says parody account made it a lot easier for me to ignore his voice.
  • Unoriginal - February 2, 2013 6:35 p.m.

Oh come on, that Kaz Hirai story was hillarious.
  • Killshot - February 1, 2013 6:07 p.m.

I'd love to hear them announce that theres a program to port all physical psp games to your account for free in the us and that the FF 10 remake is not cancelled and came out the day of the show.
  • StrayGator - February 1, 2013 5:55 p.m.

SCE is going to pull off a Sega: Renounce their platform business and focus on multiplatform games, with heavy emphasis on mobile platforms, casual players and hardcore PC crowd.
  • Jdub9064 - February 1, 2013 5:48 p.m.

I would like to see a new android sony Xperia Tablet that is capable of running PS Vita games with all the touch controls intact. It would be pretty cool if said tablet was also dockable to a keyboard of some sort that could be compatible with a PS3 contoller.
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 1, 2013 5:46 p.m.

A crapton of Vita games. Or Persona 4 Platinum or something because I'm overwhelmed by how good P4G is and I need more and I'm not even done with it and it's not fair that it only lasts 80 hours and I'm playing it again and I don't have time. Sorry. More Vita games.
  • RebornKusabi - February 1, 2013 5:41 p.m.

I would really like for them to actually support the Vita, so I hope the announcement is more games or at the very least, a Vita redesign that has some sort of in-system hard drive space or something. Just actually acknowledge it exists because I won't be buying another Playstation system after their galactic (in my eyes) fark up they did with the PS3. I spent $600 on that piece of shit and ended up playing literally every other system, including the Wii, more. So... yeah, I hope it isn't the PS4 lol
  • BladedFalcon - February 1, 2013 5:15 p.m.

That's an easy one. Wonderbook: The adventures of Kaz "Riiiidge racer!" Hirai, and the backstabbing Kevin Butler!
  • Triscuitable - February 1, 2013 4:49 p.m.

I have a doozy of a first violent video game: Doom. When I was 2, I found our brand new computer running some sort of colorful game. I hopped up to the desk, and pressed buttons on the keyboard. Within a few minutes, I had found the key to move, and promptly ran into a mass of demons, cried, and was then killed. My mom took polaroids when she saw what I was doing. She thought it was pretty funny. I thought it was pretty traumatic.
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 1, 2013 4:59 p.m.

Oops! Wrong QOTW was in the article. I fixed it, but good comment!