• BladedFalcon - April 11, 2013 11:02 p.m.

Man... it took me a while before I could find a nice time spot to watch this video. But oh well, still wanted to comment, and let you guys know that this was great! :D I know poor Sophia probably don't like doing this at all, but it is oh so entertaining for us to watch! XD Excellent video, and keep it coming guys! :D
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - April 10, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Ryan looks so tense whilst playing haha
  • Sensationo - April 9, 2013 4:56 p.m.

Daniel Slendermen was just a humble man who worked in the paper factory, until one day he had a horrible accident with the paper press. He lost all facial distinction, his body was stretched out in such a way that he became unrecognizable. It was then that he vowed revenge on all people who would dare pick up the paper that had his image pressed into them. That is why you must find the paper to turn him to convict him of his crimes for what he has done to others for their interest in the papers. Makes perfect since, also I need to play these games and scare myself into a coma.
  • Tyrande - April 9, 2013 1:20 p.m.

i have to admit i ended up jumping with them in the last minutes...
  • JarkayColt - April 9, 2013 12:50 p.m.

I'm glad that you all demonstrated this game in the most hilariously sufficient manner possible, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Man, I never thought picking up sheets of paper could be so tense! XD
  • Sinosaur - April 9, 2013 10:53 a.m.

The crosshairs on the camera kept making me think that you guys had a gun. You know, if you have to go into Slenderman territory, you might want to bring a gun instead of a video camera.
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 9, 2013 10:49 a.m.

Haha! Loved it :D
  • ObliqueZombie - April 9, 2013 9:10 a.m.

Absolutely hysterical, MORE HORROR GAMES!
  • ZeroPotential - April 9, 2013 7:56 a.m.

Any future RadarPlays of the Amnesia sequel must now include Ryan or Sophia. It must be done!
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - April 9, 2013 8:40 a.m.

But...but.... the water level :(((((
  • GR_SophiaTong - April 9, 2013 8:49 a.m.

I've watched maybe 2 minutes of Day9's stream of Amnesia and watching him squeal like a little girl was enough for me.
  • SDHoneymonster - April 9, 2013 6:44 a.m.

The Campaign to Make Sophia Tong Play Amnesia: The Dark Descent starts here. Consider mine the first signature.
  • ljrivarola - April 9, 2013 7:42 a.m.

Consider mine the second one. That needs to happen.
  • KA87 - April 9, 2013 6:37 a.m.

That was entertaining, but I would have personally made them play the area with in the mine. Masky/Proxy + Slendy= major entertainment. I vote for Ryan and Sofia playing SCP: Containment Breach My Little Pony Mod next. Don't take your eyes off Pinkie Pie or she will hug you and you don't want her hugs.
  • SpadesSlick - April 9, 2013 2:38 a.m.

This Radarplays was fantastic. We need a Scared Shitless Saturday or the like added to the rotation.
  • ljrivarola - April 9, 2013 7:44 a.m.

I love that idea. Specially the "Scared Shitless" part
  • THETHINGABOUT - April 9, 2013 1:59 a.m.

Taljonick: "Doh- GOD I hate the wilderness."
  • g1rldraco7 - April 8, 2013 10:53 p.m.

Geez you guys are hilarious and cowards. Slender man doesn't scare me!!!!
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 8, 2013 9:24 p.m.

Absolutely hilarious. Loved this! Favorite Radarplays to date, and you guys have been knocking them out of the park with the Radarplays lately.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - April 9, 2013 8:40 a.m.

Glad to hear you enjoy them! We'll keep 'em goin then :P