• gamemaster100 - July 5, 2009 12:06 a.m.

the company 3DO that made the toy soldiers games. for example: army men R.T.S
  • AlpineGuy - July 4, 2009 5:17 p.m.

It might be too soon, but could we get Clover Studios back? We know that Okami, Viewtiful Joe, and God Hand could have used a little more love...and HD graphics.
  • icantbelieveitsnutbutter - July 4, 2009 8:57 a.m.

Answer to QOTW: Nintendo. Quality control. Back when they knew what their fans wanted. Not what my mom wants. Back when their products didn't tell my mom and sister that they're fat (Low fat crap food for my household now! Thanks Wii Fit) I miss blowing the dust out of my NES and N64 just so i could play some Zelda. I miss dying over and over while trying to get the last small key to open that door in the god forsaken water temple. Sure nintendo is giving me enough to keep my faith alive. But shit's rough for the real nintendo fans. Nintendo is not a dead company, its very far from it. But lets face it. Nintendo shit the bed the second they changed link from left to right handed just so i can shake a a white rectangular dildo to make him swing his sword. Resurrect Nintendo. Someone.
  • sbghost64 - July 3, 2009 7:48 p.m.

SONIC SCHOOLHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gopikmin - July 3, 2009 5:16 p.m.

I'll miss hardcore nintendo games and star fox games. Nintendo betrayed the hardcore with silly waggle games and Miis everywhere.
  • solsunforge - July 3, 2009 3:34 p.m.

Wow I think of this topic all the time. For starters Jet moto. It was simply awesome race game. Rock and roll raceing made by the same guys who made games such as jill of the jungle,warcraft starcraft and world of warcraft. You guessed it blizzard. Um Arcanum a rpg by troika and sierra bar non top 5 rpg's i ever played. Baldurs gate 3 for pc(the console games are nothing in comparison) The old clocktower games were awesome not the newest one. A new starfox would be nice. 13 was a great shooter would be a nice thing to see a sequel. Red dead revolver and gun. Outlaws was a awesome wildwest shooter from lucas arts i believe. Quest for glory from sierra was totally gold. Kings quest would be best left as a memory unless they really brought it back in great fashion. The old leisure suit larrys not this new gta ripoff/not funny game. Phantasmagoria hmm um gabriel knight, laura bow, halloween harry, commander keen, A wolfenstein game thats not garbage. rise of the triad. streets of rage,battletoads and for the love of god fatal frame on computer. make use of duel nvidias yeah...yeah do i got more? yeah but its all you get from memory lane.
  • soragod4 - July 3, 2009 6:59 a.m.

i miss good nintendo all i use my wii for anymore is virtual console and internet i mean seriously no more casual or i will kill myself with that casual bitch cooking mamas knife!
  • Spybreak8 - July 3, 2009 6:28 a.m.

The first thing that popped into my head when I read the question was MECH WARRIOR! *crying in a corner now* Man I loved the classic Mech games, I grew up with them like the C&C franchise. Thinking about it more I think I'd also throw in Earth & Beyond, Eve Online is not the same thing! lol
  • Cyberninja - July 3, 2009 5:58 a.m.

The megaman zx games for the ds I want to play hardcore megaman on the go not some card battles.
  • sorailya - July 3, 2009 3:50 a.m.

pretty obvious..................SLY COOOOPER
  • infern0 - July 3, 2009 2:51 a.m.

black isle studios now try and tell me that fallout 3 isnt oblivion with guns recycled animations very where e.g. the gatekeeper = behemoth deathclaw=scalon feral ghoul = scamp/hunger then add a chance based aimbot then your done although I loved oblivion and the original fallout but atleast add something "new" to the game other than cool aimbot with slow motion and GORE EVERYWHERE although I praise them for better voice acting now every person from a race doesnt have the same voice but there are many recycled voices this concludes my rant.
  • MarchIntoTheSea - July 3, 2009 1:25 a.m.

Shenmue, Good Twisted Metal games
  • EmoMuffin - July 3, 2009 12:55 a.m.

I really miss Black Isle, and the style of the origonal Fallout games. Fallout 3 was good, but I somehow think that Van Buren would have been better.
  • Master_Leep - July 2, 2009 11:54 p.m.

- Origin needs a resurrection. When I was a kid, Origin was the top dog video games company, and they made a bunch of games that I will always remember fondly. Who could ever forget Wing commander? I still daydream about my favorite RPG of all time Ultima VII. This world definitely needs another Privateer game, ASAP!
  • Till - July 2, 2009 9 p.m.

Oops i forgot...i miss Intelligent Qube from PS1 one of the best puzzle games ever! -.-
  • Till - July 2, 2009 8:34 p.m.

Z and KKND these games was fun and heavy :D And Earthworm Jim...And Super Volleyball from Sega Mega Drive. xD And many-many great games that've been replaced with all this shit comin' after 2000 year xD
  • Krispee31 - July 2, 2009 6:26 p.m.

3D Realms......*Sobs* Always bet on the Duke!!! *Cries more*
  • Pyroco101 - July 2, 2009 6:05 p.m.

BattleToads, still trying to find a gamestop with athe sequel to preorder.
  • SteveOP - July 2, 2009 4:46 p.m.

TONY HAWK'S SKATEBOARDING, the original games from the first to the fourth, pre-underground, all went horribly downhill from there... "New Tony Hawk's in development?!?!? :O"... "Oh plastic skateboard... :(" They have ruined the franchise, bring back 2 minute runs, competitions and goals for reach combos of over 500,000 points! Rant over
  • Hobojedi - July 2, 2009 4:43 p.m.

Timesplitters. I miss that little monkey.. he was great.