• ljrivarola - June 10, 2013 9:43 p.m.

Is that a real box for PS4 games? Looks interesting! I love the music on the video, and I love the video! AND I LOVE HOW SONY DID WHAT GAMERS ASKED: THEY GAVE US ANSWERS
  • ljrivarola - June 10, 2013 10:21 p.m.

Yep, I looked closer and even took a screenshot. Guys, that's Killzone: Shadow Fall's box art Here you go: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMdHwoFCcAEX5_w.jpg:large
  • shawksta - June 10, 2013 9:03 p.m.

That was an awesome moment, he just shat all over the problems people were hoping wont happen :D
  • antiAntag0nist - June 10, 2013 8:40 p.m.

It's amazing how Sony blasted Microsoft and its used game/offline policies within 2 minutes. Who would have thought that maintaining the status quo with how consoles currently work (and have always worked) would elicit the best crowd and gamer response. Sony, you did good.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 10, 2013 8:36 p.m.

That video is somthing else ^_^
  • 8bitBaby - June 10, 2013 8:08 p.m.

i need someone to call it. xbox one, time of death.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 10, 2013 8:07 p.m.

$399 in the US, 399 in Euro, and 349 in english pounds. Well, that was a damn good showing...
  • Z-man427 - June 10, 2013 8:06 p.m.

Microsoft won't be able to sit for weeks after that spanking.
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 10, 2013 8:03 p.m.

You guys got anything on any price for online?
  • Tjwoods18 - June 10, 2013 8:04 p.m.

Will always remain free, but PS plus is still alive and well.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 10, 2013 8:09 p.m.

actually, I'm kinda worried about that. Did you notice that they mentioned Plus members would be able to enjoy all the multiplayer benefits online, but when speaking about players without a plus subscription, they only mentioned the single player experience...
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 10, 2013 8:13 p.m.

I'm hearing it both ways.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 10, 2013 8:14 p.m.

If anything they will give added benefits for PS plus subscribers, but the playstation network being free has always been one of the core tenants of Sony. I do not easily beleive that they would go against that way of operation.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 10, 2013 8:16 p.m.

I'm really hoping not, I mean I've been a plus member for a couple years, and i'll never go without. I guess I'm still in shock that Sony did everything right haha. Christ, I might actually pre order one...
  • Tjwoods18 - June 10, 2013 8:19 p.m.

Well hell just froze over. Never in my life would I expect Sony to do this. Even Kaz said one time, if I remember correctly, that Playstation network would always be free. This is a sad day.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 10, 2013 8:21 p.m.

Considering some of the shit Microsoft pulled, it could be alooooot worse
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - June 10, 2013 8:45 p.m.

PS+ IS required for multiplayer, just like Xbox Live Gold.
  • sxh967 - June 10, 2013 9:54 p.m.

Considering the fact that PS4 is a whole $100 cheaper than X1, AND it won't restrict used games or force an internet connection AND Playstation Plus gives you free games (Driveclub at launch) when Xbox Live Gold gives you old 360 games (if you really want them), I definitely won't mind paying fo multiplayer. I will give them my $5 a month because I can afford to buy games I want to play online when I have the ability to trade and resell my games to get new ones.
  • FoxdenRacing - June 11, 2013 7:49 a.m.

Sadly it won't; check the fine print in that video. Plus to be required for PS4 multiplayer. I can't say I'm surprised...maintaining a network of that size is expensive; tens of thousands of servers at a couple hundred bucks a month a pop. Let's just hope they don't screw it up ala what's happened to XBL over the years.
  • falcon4196 - June 11, 2013 10:09 p.m.

Actually multiplayer will require a subscription.
  • FoxdenRacing - June 11, 2013 7:46 a.m.

Here's what I pulled from the presser [and the fine print on that video]: - Plus will be < $60/year - Plus will be required for multiplayer on PS4. - Plus will *NOT* be required for Netflix, Amazon, et al.