• Pokefan8824ever - February 15, 2011 3:23 a.m.

If I had to ask them something it would be to make a console game with all the regions in it and we the ppl/players can choose if we want to start from either region we choose and catch basically anything and everything pokemon and of course battle online with other players. But if that question is irrelivant then another one could you try and let all the pokemon fans join in and help with some pokemon designs bc I have seen some really sweet fan art.
  • ACGUY - February 15, 2011 3:23 a.m.

If they could make a single Pokemon game where you can visit all of the regions and get every single Pokemon while traveling with your friends for the Nintendo 3DS? Because all that in 3DS would be as epic as the impacts of dividing by zero
  • jpbr139 - February 15, 2011 3:22 a.m.

I'll ask them if Team Rocket will return someday, they're the only villains with brain, every other team only have stupid ideas Also, I'm sure there will be a grey version, they only say that because of the people who don't buy the first two versions to wait for the third
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 15, 2011 3:16 a.m.

"Is there a reason why the Version mascots of the past 3 generations are ALL so Dragon-like/actual Dragons, and Gen 1 and 2 weren't?" "Is Ditto really a failed Mew clone?" @MrDuracraft There's still quite a bit of design overlap. Like the seal-shaped ones, for example.
  • Spartan11794 - February 15, 2011 3:08 a.m.

I think the salty older brother of pokemon monday should really be the pokemusings...but those are loooooooooooong gone
  • elpurplemonkey - February 15, 2011 2:24 a.m.

I am ready, ready. Ready for Pokemon Monday. And I'd ask them why they haven't made a console version of Pokemon. Not even an online mmo or anything like that- just a 3d version of the current games. That would be the perfect way to bring back fans of the old games that have left the series since the older Gold/Silver era.
  • killorabbit - February 15, 2011 2:19 a.m.

Forever a Lunatone
  • Riche666 - February 15, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Pokemon Monday won't end after Black and White come out. Right?
  • shyfonzie - February 15, 2011 2:11 a.m.

FOREVER CUBONE. I would ask them to marry me.
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - February 15, 2011 2:02 a.m.

FOREVER A SCONE
  • Ohwll - February 15, 2011 2:01 a.m.

I would ask them why they made Cubone wear its dead mother's skull?
  • alliancejake - February 15, 2011 1:42 a.m.

I would ask why there hasn't been a game for a home console and if it hasn't happened because of Nintendo's inability to make a functional online community?
  • Cyberninja - February 15, 2011 1:41 a.m.

i would ask them can i make a new pokemon and if they wanted pokemon to get this popular?
  • straight2video - February 15, 2011 1:40 a.m.

I would ask: "how and why does it take six months to translate their games"
  • Nap1400 - February 15, 2011 1:35 a.m.

If I were to ask the developers any question, I'd ask them if they'd ever think about making a full-on Pokemon MMO. That would be AWESOME for them to make.
  • MrDuracraft - February 15, 2011 1:34 a.m.

I really hope that there is a 3rd B/W game, maybe one that has both White Forest and Black City. QOTW: I would ask really how they get inspiration for making over 649 (mostly) different Pokemon. I mean, I know they probably have a huge team, but I would run out of ideas after the 10th.
  • Blasto - February 15, 2011 1:30 a.m.

Yes! It's time to listen to a podcast about pokemon, alone, on Valentine's day! Forever alone....
  • captiancarl - February 15, 2011 1:29 a.m.

I would ask "What the HELL where you guys on? 'Cause i need some of that stuff."