We Recommend

• SkyDragonc5 - February 23, 2011 11 p.m.

My Fav pokemon that isnt good is probably Abra. I thought ditto was always related to mew, just from both having transform. That evidence just makes it more concrete. I press A to catch them when it wiggles. Seems to help me. You are all probably right. The Gen 1 styles were all messed up. They are still cool but there are so many problems. My Grass type for my Silver is Bellossom. Its good but not great.
  • xtremejosh - January 4, 2011 7:54 a.m.

mine favorite is chinchou, it's bad to some people, but to me, I will try to make it the best ever.
  • iamcow - January 3, 2011 2:05 a.m.

they are also level 100. bidoof knows take down, superpower, hyper fang and super fang. Ninjask knows giga impact, false swipe, shadow ball and hyper beam. My vileplume knows sludge bomb, lucky chant, energy ball and solarbeam.
  • iamcow - January 3, 2011 1:59 a.m.

really either my bidoof, vileplume, or ninjask
  • ucro02 - December 31, 2010 7:44 p.m.

Sunflora isn't terrible with solar power and a helpful nature in sunny conditions it is fairly powerful otherwise it sucks.
  • ucro02 - December 27, 2010 11:10 p.m.

My fav pokemon in non competitive battleing is castform he has such potential but he doesn't even transform in a sandstorm
  • ucro02 - December 27, 2010 10:59 p.m.

Ditto is not a failed mew clone mew is psychic type ditto is normal mew can learn all moves with the exception of sig moves and draco meteor ditto can only learn transform mew has 600 base stat total ditto has 288 ditto can breed with any breedable pokemon mew can't breed mew can levitate ditto just squelches in the corner mew can transform because he has the dna of all pokemon so he can only transform into other pokemon ditto can transform into anything as seen in Pokemon myster dungon explores of sky where he turns into a treasure chest also in a pokedex entry it says at night he turns into a rock to keep safe while asleep
  • Nap1400 - December 27, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Sorry about being impatient, but are we going to have another Pokemon Monday soon?
  • Bluemoon180 - December 26, 2010 10:03 p.m.

Oh yeah also in the Johot pokedex of pokemon souls ilver and heart gold cubone, marowak and kanhashkan are all in the same order... making it look like that kangashkan is cubone's final evolution!
  • Bluemoon180 - December 26, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Oh yeah by the way mew is a psychic type! not a normal one!!! My favorite pokemon that is not competitively is probabably roserade! Roserade does not have a good move sets! Her stats are not good either!!!
  • JKeyper - December 25, 2010 1:15 a.m.

Holiday Pokemon thought: Shouldn't all Delibirds be Jolly?
  • amps225 - December 19, 2010 8:11 p.m.

Pokemon of the week :rattata
  • shyfonzie - December 16, 2010 1:26 a.m.

I've always loved drawing, so I have a soft spot for smeargle, but MY GOD his stats suck.
  • Pokefan8824ever - December 15, 2010 4:50 p.m.

I love shedinja but he hs only health and can be drop by hail and sandstorm I give him chance after chance but he rarely can make it out without going down.
  • shmoopy97 - December 15, 2010 3:30 a.m.

When ever i see a Kangaskhan in the wild or something it always reminds me of in the anime there is one episode, i may have been a christmas thing, where your just watching like pikachu and all his friend walking around a city or something and they find Kangaskhan and her baby and when the babyget out of the puch its soooo cute!
  • amps225 - December 14, 2010 7:19 p.m.

OMG Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!!!
  • garfunkling - December 14, 2010 6:36 p.m.

hahaha. good episode guys. funny stuff. Henry i admit i've trained a Sunflora too. I feel your pain.
  • FourassedGump - December 14, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Personally, I love Shuckle, but alas, it sucks. ReCaptcha: OR/MS forrevar
  • Hairbear012 - December 14, 2010 4:55 p.m.

Awwwww.... I was planning on using sunflora in my team too......
  • philipshaw - December 14, 2010 12:45 p.m.

This will be a good listen on the bus ride home