• Larinah - October 5, 2010 5:16 a.m.

The most hours I've put into a pokemon game? Well, I don't really know. I only recently started to keep my saved data. I used to just reset my games after I beat the story mode to replay from the start, but now I have a tendency to keep my saves. I think my longest played game was and is Platinum. I think my total is like 85 hours total? And still going. =)
  • BunboHuy - October 5, 2010 5:05 a.m.

80 hours on diamond ;D btw my school (fountain valley hs) is the only in the district with a pokemon club :P
  • Somekilljoy - October 5, 2010 4:11 a.m.

@Trigun Gunner- in the pokedex arcanine is called the legendary pokemon.he was also set to be a legend in gen 1 but was made regular
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - October 5, 2010 3:52 a.m.

440 on firered, but i played through blue a lot of times and i guess that was more than 500 hours
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 5, 2010 2:54 a.m.

I'm currently at around 300-400 hours on SoulSilver with around 460 monsters, but I don't know anyone I can trade with. GTS takes too long and people only want hacked level 1-9 Shaymin and Deoxys...
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 5, 2010 2:51 a.m.

I can't count how many hours I've spent playing Pokemon. I've probably played at least once a month since it started in 1998 here. The worst thing that Pokemon addiction caused me to do was fail a whole semester of college. It was Pearl version, and I was breeding/training up female Lopunnies like crazy...
  • shmoopy97 - October 5, 2010 2:38 a.m.

Thanks for mentioning me in this it makes me so happy when you said my username im like OMG Carolyn said my username. again thanks for that :) oh and just for the record Im a girl not a guy so yeah you said I was a guy on the podcast but its ok people mix up my username all the time. but anyway the most hours i spent on a game where 158 in heartgold which is not much compared to other people i know but yeah. i would of had more hours but then i started playing emerald and leaf green. oh and you should make togekiss pokemon of theeeeee week ^^
  • MrDuracraft - October 5, 2010 2:38 a.m.

Crap... extremely sorry for the DP but I didn't finish my last sentence. I meant could you make them a Pokemon of the Week
  • MrDuracraft - October 5, 2010 2:37 a.m.

Hmm, probably on all of my Red save files combined I say 200 hours. My Silver/Crystal maybe 60 hours each. Emerald 100 hours. Diamond 70-90 hours. So definitely most total on Red, and I was *this* close from going back to playing it 2 weeks ago, but I decided to play Emerald instead. On the current save file I have on Red I apparently used the item duplication glitch... I don't ever remember actually doing it. And if you guys ever do a sexiest Pokemon feature please do not exclude humanoid Pokemon. *shudders* furries... Next week could you make Rayquaza or one of the legendary beasts (Suicune, Entei, or Raikou).
  • srbaba - October 5, 2010 2:31 a.m.

oh and nearly forgot to mention the most played game! it was pokemon gold. caught nearly all the pokemon and nicknamed everyone!:P (if you can guess that was the on i stole from my bro alot)
  • srbaba - October 5, 2010 2:28 a.m.

i have no clue how many pokemon hours ive put in all i know is that its a lot! ever since i was like 5ish ive been playing pokemon and since them havent stopped. i didnt rly know how to play at first so just caught and trained pokemon and stole my brothers gameboy alot. one time i stole his gameboy and didnt want him to get mad so i hid under a floorboard in our backyard deck all day(at least while there was light) they nearly called the police thinking i was kindapped:P true story! and i also got my neigbour playing pokemon in the pearl version and she loves it now! anyway pokemon is kinda my secret passion so ive never gotten teased and only the people i know play pokemon i play with so im safe from the teasing! anyway love the show!
  • purple_omlet - October 5, 2010 2:19 a.m.

POKEMON RED. The first time I played it, I probably clocked a good 90 hours. I had all the legendaries, all of the version specific Pokemon, and just about all of my party Pokemon were level 100. The link port on my Gameboy Color was busted and I never completed the Pokedex... It was the closest I've ever been to completing a Pokedex in my entire life.
  • thekeith82 - October 5, 2010 2:18 a.m.

Oh, and hours spent...About two thousand to date on pearl, about 400 or so on soul silver. All the ones before that, only about 1-200 hours. I didn't even train any lv 100s until pearl. Now I have over 100 of the buggers.
  • Robusken - October 5, 2010 2:18 a.m.

In Diamond I had about 320 hours in total, this was from me and my bro sharing the game tho. In totally its a huge amount, including about 20 hours purely spent on Pokemon Puzzle league
  • Cyberninja - October 5, 2010 2:16 a.m.

around 100 hours for both diamond and crystal and thanks for mention
  • thekeith82 - October 5, 2010 2:16 a.m.

I was a year or two out of school by time Pokemon Blue came out over here, so being teased at school was never an issue. If anyone mocks these days, it's pretty easy to just front it off, but it's not something I tend to bring up with non-gaming aware friends. At the end of the day, a good game is a good game. You van argue it's a bit kiddy, on the surface at least, but I stand by it, even crusty and decrepit as I am ;)
  • oufour - October 5, 2010 2:11 a.m.

about 80 on firered, i actually haven't spent alot of time on pokemon. also, may i once again suggest sableye for the next pokemon of the week?
  • Spartan11794 - October 5, 2010 2:08 a.m.

over 700 hours on diamond, probably near the 900 range but I haven't checked for nearly a year
  • vanguard - October 5, 2010 2:01 a.m.

What'd be interesting to see in a pokemon game, personally, is instead of being the good guy, always be part of the "bad" guys and let the story play out like that.
  • AurA - October 5, 2010 1:54 a.m.

wow looking at the other comment this seems insignificant, but the most I put into a pokemone game was 120 hours on soul silver, and 90 on diamond.