• sternparez - April 27, 2012 4:48 a.m.

Yay Antista!
  • KnightDehumidifier - April 27, 2012 4:41 a.m.

Items removed, Sweet Tooth only, Last Location.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 27, 2012 1:49 p.m.

++++++++++
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 27, 2012 4:08 a.m.

Is there any chance at a vita version with crossplay?
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 27, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Fingers crossed.
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 27, 2012 8:08 p.m.

Does that mean, "Yes, but I'm not allowed to say"? If the answer is yes, don't respond.
  • Cyberninja - April 27, 2012 3:47 a.m.

You know I will be ok with this as long as they make it balanced with smash and other fighting games you can still win with a weaker fighter if you are good enough, here it seems like one character will be the only one used like diedara if you ever played Naruto:UNS2 online, so lets hope the ones with weaker attacks get faster bar bulid up
  • CitizenWolfie - April 27, 2012 2:21 a.m.

This is looking pretty good so far. The super meter thing seems an odd choice if it does turn out to be the only way to score points - that sort of thing feels like it should be a bonus for playing well (such as the Final Smash in SSBB). Maybe they'll add ring outs and "smash" style moves in the months leading up to release? I'm not a fan of the stage mashups though. It makes the play areas look too cluttered and chaotic. Sure, it's a bit of a chaotic game anyway but the levels look like a bad Photoshop job or something. Instead of having say Patapon and Hades, I'd rather it be two separate levels - one could have a rhythmic quality while the other could have all sorts of nastiness from Hades "attacking" the stage. Likewise, I think the LBP level could have dropped the Buzz stuff and instead been a randomly changing and warping stage as if it's being "created" by someone whereas the Buzz stage could be inside a TV studio.
  • Risonhighmer - April 27, 2012 1:40 a.m.

I don't like the fact that stages have more than one series mashed together. It makes it so you have to like ALL of the series to like a stage. The LittleBigPlanet level would be awesome on it's own, but then buzz comes in and ruins it. A Patapon level would be great but I don't care a whole lot for God Of War. Don't even get me started on the super meter being the only way to win. This game needs a LOT of work before making me want it. However, I played Smash for the competitive aspect, not the party game chaos that is the default gametype. It could be fun for dicking around in but I don't see this being any better than that.
  • shawksta - April 27, 2012 12:51 a.m.

I watched the reveal on Spike, 2 words, FREAKIN FANTASTIC.It looks really fun and honestly this really makes me excited for what it can grow to be. Fat Princess and Parrapa? HELL YEAH! Yes, its a smash clone, but know this, there hasnt been any other game that can come close to smash, they are all shitty. Its nice to FINALLY see a game that can come close to the same concept but be entirely different. The gameplay style you explained, seems interesting, the ONLY way to score was to use the super moves? Very Interesting. Hopefully they'll find a way to keep it balanced, Kratos having very powerful Super's means they should REALLY make him a VERY slow character. I LOVE how the stages are mixing 2 different sony worlds. Seriously, this game is really awesome looking and i cant wait to see how it will grow. They said on the interview that they are thinking for a "Mystery Final boss", its definitly a question who THEY think is the "BOSS" of the sony world, but considering how they were acting and saying "Mystery", Me and allot of other people's bets are on Kevin Butler being the final boss XD
  • Hobogonigal - April 27, 2012 12:39 a.m.

Whenever I see this I can't help but be reminded how similar it is the Super Smash Bros. I mean the moves look similar, the stage design looks similar, the Super attack is like a super smash attack etc. I can see they have included the Super attack system to try to differentiate from the SSB knock-out system but because they are similar games, I think Sony's brawler may suffer by trying to change an element this important. Who knows, the game might be extremely fun when it releases and I can see myself playing it with friends so I hope it is successful; even though it clearly rips off one of my favourite games on Wii.
  • Hobogonigal - April 27, 2012 12:40 a.m.

*on Wii/Gamecube/N64
  • taokaka - April 27, 2012 1:14 a.m.

those super attacks actually remind me a lot more of digimon rumble arena's super powerful attacks where you have to collect the orbs you beat out of opponents to fill up a meter. Speaking of the super attacks, can somebody tell me how hard they are to execute, are they simple single button presses or a more complex input like a half circle and attack button? And do you lose your meter when you die? It would make sense to lose it but at the same time it would take out any benefit to saving up to second or third level because it is too risky and you'll still get the same points. Finally do the games end when you reach a score limit, time limit, death limit, all of the above, none of the above?
  • RingmasterJ5 - April 27, 2012 12:28 a.m.

Heh, IGN's preview of this actually PRAISED the unbalanced super meter.
  • rockstarsean - April 27, 2012 12:06 a.m.

*Title Fight