• newgames128 - December 18, 2011 7:43 p.m.

This is one of the best group of GOTY award choices yet for 2011. Fitting to have best looking PC game followed by best looking console game. I think Gamesradar is the first to get this right.
  • M_Stachio - December 20, 2011 9:44 a.m.

So I want to know what ever happened to LA Noire. I thought that was a great game, it had great sidekicks, and memorable characters. it had good gameplay and a well done story. It was also the first of its kind, so why has everyone forgotten it?
  • kamikaziechameleon - December 20, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Witcher 2 is a gorgeous game and perhaps my fav of the year but they are lieing if they say it looks better than BF3, firstly the animations in BF3 are peerless and witcher 2 has apparent blending problems. Witcher 2 doesn't even have as good of animations as the like of HL2. there are a number of other absences in the witcher 2 category that carry the case that it is not as good as BF3. I do love the character models for sure, just look the the clothes in the above pic.
  • rongunz - December 20, 2011 3:43 p.m.

no song describes Joker and Batman best the way Deranged by Coheed and Cambria did.
  • Jedipimp0712 - December 22, 2011 4:28 a.m.

i have listened to the "Exile, Vilify" song probably 100 times, if not more. I would say it is on par with Trentemoller's "Miss You" and goddamn do i wish i will be able to work at Valve one day... Here's to hoping my bachelors in animation and minor in computer science will get me there! ha ha
  • Thequestion 121 - January 7, 2012 9:32 p.m.

What a fantastic article!! All really great games that got the awards! :)