• NotBraze - June 10, 2010 11:57 p.m.

Hey Chris, have you seen How to Train Your Dragon? I agree with you that most of DreamWorks Animations' movies are crap, but, in my opinion, How to Train Your Dragon was actually better than Kung Fu Panda. I'd even go so far as to say that it was a Pixar caliber movie. If you haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth checking out. As for the games, I think Pixar has suffered from farming their games out to THQ. Hopefully now that the geniuses at Pixar are developing them in house things should be better.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 10, 2010 11:42 p.m.

I recently looked for the first Shrek in the Netflix catalogue. What I saw made me fall into a near-suicide depression: the first 4 items were the movies, and the next 10 were DVD games, AKA interactive menus. I had never known that Shrek was whored out THAT much. Also, I remember playing Toy Story for the SNES. I recall it had a pretty good soundtrack. I could never get past the RC car level, though: my underdeveloped brain didn't understand what do.
  • ATLAS - June 10, 2010 11:42 p.m.

I never realized how paralell some of Dreamworks' films are to Pixar's. reCAPTCHA: tennant Professor. Homeschooling? No, wait, that's tenant.
  • DaveBoyle - June 10, 2010 11:39 p.m.

I may have been 7, but I loved the game for A Bugs Life
  • Levy - June 10, 2010 11:39 p.m.

BIAS BIAS BIAS
  • fattoler - June 10, 2010 11:39 p.m.

The way you said "Hope it feels good, DW" made you sound like Launchpad from Darkwing Duck.
  • atomgrad - June 10, 2010 11:29 p.m.

bahahaha was not expecting that Seinfeld pic!
  • rafa_slash - June 10, 2010 11:25 p.m.

I thought How to train your Dragon (the movie not the game) was pretty good, but other than that I completely agree with your view of Dreamworks
  • PhantomOfKrankor - June 10, 2010 11:24 p.m.

I blame Dan Amrich.
  • darkvare - June 10, 2010 11:17 p.m.

lol buzz has a really weird look on the first game cover
  • Cyberninja - June 10, 2010 11:09 p.m.

so activison killed pixar games is what your telling us dont worth i like pixar more anyway.
  • oufour - June 10, 2010 11:08 p.m.

and yet, pixar movies are so much better.
  • tomthespesh - June 10, 2010 11:08 p.m.

Nice but I agree Pixar is much better than Dreamworks but never having played any of these games for any real amount of time means no comment on the games. Still Cars is one of my all time favourite movies (I know it's kiddy and I'm 18 but I loves it) and it's seen as the weak link in Pixar?!? Also did Wall-E have companion cunbes??
  • hatebreeder - June 10, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Why am I not surprised that chirs is behind this article lol, good read man. I loved that toy story genesis game. I coudln't believe the graphics first time I saw it! Nice work Mr. Huantista