• SenorHurt - December 11, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up to the changes. Still getting used to it all. But it was nice to have a video for me to put faces to the names.
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - December 11, 2012 7:56 a.m.

The new layout is actually pretty intuitive when you get used to it. All of you naysayers are a bunch of misoneists.
  • Ravenwild - December 11, 2012 5:48 a.m.

Congratulations gamesradar! The final nail in your coffin... I have been increasingly using other websites (mainly pc gamer) for my gaming news and checking back here when extremely bored however your new site has completely overcomplicated things and made it much too stressful to just see a list of things that are new. Cya.
  • ncurry2 - December 11, 2012 4:57 a.m.

Can we have an option to revert back to the old style? I like having everything show up in list format without having to click anything to reveal more stuff. I check the site multiple times per day and I'd like to be able to quickly glance at the front page and see if there's anything new to check out. I don't mean to hate but this redesign is just too cluttered.
  • loonyman978 - December 11, 2012 2:56 a.m.

Definatly don't like the new design, it's a step back form the old one. Mind you, i'm still nostalgic for what it looked like in 2008...
  • FrapJedi - December 11, 2012 12:19 a.m.

New layout is overdone, asymmetrical garbage that breaks literally EVERY rule of web design. Content doesn't flow in a logical order. Item repeat items repeat items repeat over and over again. There's about 15 links, that all linke to the same 4 or 5 stories. And it's a bandwidth NIGHTMARE.
  • judgegrumble - December 11, 2012 12:04 a.m.

I see you went to the Kotaku redesign school. Why can't websites just be simple? Do you not want us to read your content?
  • einhazard - December 10, 2012 10:54 p.m.

The new site design makes me want to find a site where I don't have to scrounge through pictures before I can find the new articles. Seriously, how are we supposed to know what's where when it's just one mass of color and disjointed boxes? I have a sad, GR. You have awesome reviews and I trust your opinions on games more than any other site; I bought Shadows of the Damned solely on your recommendation and loved it. Why you wreck site? Why?
  • Balaska - December 10, 2012 10:44 p.m.

It's terrible. I want new stories at the top. I don't want them separated out into different sections. Time to go read CVG instead.
  • SpadesSlick - December 10, 2012 10:09 p.m.

This is a slick ass redesign, and trust me i'm practically the expert in slick.
  • jasoncarter - December 10, 2012 8:21 p.m.

The redesign will honestly, just keep me away from here more. I never understood this tile design stuff. It doesn't work well in windows 8 it doesn't work well for a website. Just my opinion but its much more unorganized with this design and has no appeal to me what so ever.
  • CountRichtertoffen - December 10, 2012 8 p.m.

The new layout was a little jarring when I first opened the site, but like any layout changes, I'll probably get used to it after a while.
  • UnrisingMuffin - December 10, 2012 6:39 p.m.

I kinda like the revamp of the site! Old computer has a hard time loading everything (not exactly fluid) but design is fresh, innovative and also works very well on a tablet! I guess we better get used to this layout and fast because the old format that we all came to appreciate is going to disappear soon.
  • InFeRnOg - December 10, 2012 6:18 p.m.

No offense, but I absolutely despise the new layout. It looks like it was inspired by Windows 8, but even if it wasn't, it is still pretty horrendous. I visit the site often but the new layout is pretty ridiculous. Hopefully I'm in the minority here. Good luck.
  • TrAnMu - December 10, 2012 5:42 p.m.

The layout is a little stressful on the eyes. But I assume I'll get used to it.
  • shawksta - December 10, 2012 5:36 p.m.

The new layout is really interesting, Keep up the good work!
  • CROZILLA - December 10, 2012 5:12 p.m.

I've been a reader of GR since nearly the beginning and I have to say the last few months with Sophia as EIC have been great. A lot of new features, a new podcast and the redesign looks great! Strong work GamesRadar!
  • GR_SophiaTong - December 10, 2012 5:26 p.m.

Thanks Crozilla, we have more stuff coming!
  • ChaosEternal - December 10, 2012 4:49 p.m.

I'm kind of conflicted about this new layout. On one hand, it reminds me of the layout The Escapist adopted a while back, which I hated as I found it to be confusing and is the main reason I stopped visiting there often. On the other hand, this GR's new layout is definitely easier to acces, and I like how the interesting content shown at the top of the homepage is displayed. It is also nice to be able to simply scroll down to load more articles. It is also very nice to see a sampling of comments below each article and to be able to post comments from the homepage. On the downside, I feel it is much harder to determine the chronological order of articles on first glance. (Though I am sure there is a simple to remember order underlying it, I will just need to look at a few articles before I learn it.) Overall, I'm not sure how I feel about it, though I think I am tipping towards the "like it" side. However, considering I saw it for thirty seconds and then rushed to post this, it is not surprising that I cannot form an accurate opinion. Time shall tell how I truly feel about it. Regardless, keep working to improve the site and the work you guys do!