• AlmightyFuzz - May 24, 2011 6:42 p.m.

You do realise you can set the z-targeting to toggle right? So you don't have to keep holding down the button?
  • jasoncarter - May 24, 2011 6:29 p.m.

Ah the good old days......
  • Nap1400 - May 24, 2011 6:26 p.m.

Are you going to do the Master Quest dungeons too? I'd like to see how ridiculously hard it is.
  • powerpc127 - May 24, 2011 6:08 p.m.

Even more fun fact about Gohma: She was also the boss of the fourth dungeon in Oracle of Seasons, I believe. Also, she looks like a crab in that one. She's been in other ones, but OoS is probably her wierdest appearance.
  • stormer2k4 - May 24, 2011 5:55 p.m.

great fap, looking forward to the other dungeons
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - May 24, 2011 5:53 p.m.

@MattofSteel Yeah, it's way easier to record GC than N64 for us, and the GC version will come out nicer in the end. As for jump attacking, yeah, I kinda forgot about that here. Haven't played since 1998! I think by the next vid I've remembered a few basic things and play a bit better. And then some later dungeons... hoo boy. Not so good.
  • Thequestion 121 - May 24, 2011 5:47 p.m.

That was a great run-through of the first dungeon. Can't wait for the 3DS version!!
  • Fat - May 24, 2011 5:45 p.m.

Oh awesome!
  • GrandHarrier - May 24, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Or, maybe I should have paid attention and saw it was the original. My bad. o.O
  • MattOfSteel - May 24, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Playing the gamecube port? It was always awkward and never felt exactly right. Still ... come on Brelston ... gotta jump attack more.
  • GrandHarrier - May 24, 2011 5:40 p.m.

That... still looks pretty bad. Did they do nothing to uprez it?
  • RamenDragon - May 24, 2011 5:37 p.m.

I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - May 24, 2011 5:21 p.m.

I was never into Zelda in the SNES days, but I had heard great things about Ocarina when it first came out. I rented it, and after playing this dungeon, I immediately went out and bought it. Because it was a cartridge, I had to replay this part, but I didn't care at all. Looking forward to the 3DS version, even though I don't have a 3DS yet...